Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. (537 Views)

Salam Alaikum My Brothers And Sisters, I Sell Shea Butter In Large Quantities / Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Bayonle10: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2018
If you have the intention of breaking your fast but something is standing in your way and you later change your mind because you have no other way to carry it out, is your fasting still valid or invalid?
Thank you
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Bayonle10: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Shame on people here, 316 views and no comment, I'm out.
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2018
State your questions clearly.

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by sarahade(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Don't mind them. Hypocrites they only know how to create useless thread. I'm still waiting for the ruling on anal sex.
Mtcheew
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Bayonle10:
If you have the intention of breaking your fast but something is standing in your way and you later change your mind because you have no other way to carry it out, is your fasting still valid or invalid?
Thank you

The fast is invalid. This is what shaykh ibn uthaymeen said in his explanation of the book "zaad al-mustaqni'"

Bayonle10:
Shame on people here, 316 views and no comment, I'm out.

Perhaps no one knows the answer and in Islam, you don't answer except you know, if you don't know and you reply then you've said about Allaah what you don't know, which is you following the commandment of shaytan

إنما يأمركم بالسوء والفحشاء وأن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون

[Shaytan] commands you only what is evil and Fahsha (sinful), and that you should say about Allah what you know not.(suratul baqarah)

Abuheekmat:
State your questions clearly.

This miskeen is one of those that lie against Allaah, say what they have no knowledge as regards Allaah's religion, they call every single Muslim a kafir except those that follow him and his "oga at the top" Jabata in declaring Muslims kuffar with nonsense.

كفانا الله شركم يا أيها المسكين

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
AbdelKabir:

The fast is invalid. This is what shaykh ibn uthaymeen said in his explanation of the book "zaad al-mustaqni'"

Perhaps no one knows the answer and in Islam, you don't answer except you know, if you don't know and you reply then you've said about Allaah what you don't know, which is you following the commandment of shaytan

إنما يأمركم بالسوء والفحشاء وأن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون

[Shaytan] commands you only what is evil and Fahsha (sinful), and that you should say about Allah what you know not.(suratul baqarah)

This miskeen is one of those that lie against Allaah, say what they have no knowledge about regarding Allaah's religion, call every single Muslim a kafir except those that follow him and his "oga at the top" Jabata in the declaring Muslims kuffar with nonsense.

كفانا الله شركم يا أيها المسكين

mention just 1 Muslim.. just 1.. that jabata kafara..
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Empiree: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
sarahade:
Don't mind them. Hypocrites they only know how to create useless thread. I'm still waiting for the ruling on anal sex.
Mtcheew
U again looking for trouble grin
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by sarahade(f): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Empiree:
U again looking for trouble grin

grin not really.
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Ridbaay: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Salaamu Alaykum ! A friend of mine tutors at the Primary section of an Educational establishment (high sch). He hv a good intention abt one of recent ex student of the high sch concerning future Nikkah whom coincidentally her mother is also a staff of d Secondary school.

1. Should the brother go forth to the mother and divulge his thoughts to seek her blessings? Islamically?

2. As a S/westerner brother is it morally sound to approach the mum? To avoid any kind of insults.

Jazakallah Khairan for airing ur views
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Empiree: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
sarahade:

grin not really.
you'd better return to your man (abdelkabir) before he takes 2nd(carinmom) & 3rd(Mofpearl) wife shocked and then you start feeling sober for yourself cheesy

Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by sarahade(f): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
you'd better return to your man (abdelkabir) before he takes 2nd(carinmom) & 3rd(Mofpearl) wife shocked and then you start feeling sober for yourself cheesy

Abdelkabir can't even satisfy one woman talkless of 3.
I think he has retired from creating mumu threads.
Re: Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. by Empiree: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

Abdelkabir can't even satisfy one woman talkless of 3.
I think he has retired from creating mumu threads.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram VS Islam / Is There Any Muslim Online ? / Which One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.