Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake (23902 Views)

Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral / This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Newpride(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
He who will cut that gargantuan cake must use a ladder... grin grin
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by slimfit1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
brightisodje:
goat like u na ur own nor go last fire blast u der
Sango bless you
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by gurunlocker: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kobicove:
This cake is not actually up to 5'7" if you remove the table undecided

The cake will be at 5'7" when you remove the table, currently as it stands on the table, the height is more than the groom own who is tall. So calculate when the table is removed.
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by esthy86(f): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
this is exactly how my wedding cake will look like

so help me God

too beautiful
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Austinoiz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Another wasteful spending from a yahoo boy to keep his witless wife's mouth bragging and people talking.

I hope their marital problems don't get this massive in a few months/ years time.
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by esthy86(f): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bamidey:
Messi height tongue
even mine
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by esthy86(f): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Austinoiz:
Another wasteful spending from a yahoo boy to keep his witless wife's mouth bragging and people talking.

I hope their marital problems don't get this massive in a few months/ years time.
better keep quiet
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Deltatoto: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
and looks expensive too... I don't see myself getting married tho... Quote me after 6 months... the story you'll hear is that this couple has divorced or is having some marital issues upon all the money spent to make the marriage happen, it's not just worth it people.

Better to stay single and enjoy life to the fullest rather than get married to a woman whom you'll either cheat on or get tired of after 6 months smiley
why will anyone comment when he has seen ur moniker?u r useless
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by skyhighweb(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lizilicious:
All this one Na for wetin nah
i tire its jus uncalled 4 forget say moni dey self
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by FruitCakes(f): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Impressive.
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gucci mane's (rapper) wedding cake was bigger than this. I wish the couple the best.
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Austinoiz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
esthy86:
better keep quiet

I know your type naa. Worthless spendings like this trip u especially when a man's pocket is involved. On the contrary, you are tightfisted when your purse is the source.
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by lawrence35(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Something that people will chop at the end of the day.
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
And how will these prevent the marriage from hitting the rock, this only feeds the guest but the couple needs to feed their love and affection . . .Love can only take couple to the alter but never enough to make the remain married . . . .
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
If that cake is 5ft 7 then the couple are really short
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by kunyeo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
End time cake!
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Chibake(f): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Amazing
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Spend so much money on wedding and spend lil or no time in the marriage.
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by ugotex85: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
You paid for a wedding cake taller than you and your bride. Hmmmm
Uncle where did you leave your thinking cap?
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by Bamidey: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
esthy86:
even mine
wow! Then you need men like us. cheesy
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na so the marriage too go crash
Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by greatman247(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
and looks expensive too... I don't see myself getting married tho... Quote me after 6 months... the story you'll hear is that this couple has divorced or is having some marital issues upon all the money spent to make the marriage happen, it's not just worth it people.

Better to stay single and enjoy life to the fullest rather than get married to a woman whom you'll either cheat on or get tired of after 6 months smiley

You just spoke my mind. We kinda have same belief about marriage. Its better to remain single and have a peaceful life till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake by robert334: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
slimfit1:
The marriage no go last

Have you ever pray for one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List / Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding / Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.