Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed (1469 Views)

If Your Left Breast Is Bigger Than The First One, This Is What It Means / Reason Why Some Women Have Pains During Ovulation And Symptoms! / Vagina Dryness..do You Have Pains When You Have Sex With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by chocolateme(f): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2018
Good day everyone.
Having a bit swollen and tender pain on my boobs during my menstrual cycle is a normal experience I feel sometimes in some months while waist or little stomach cramps comes in some other months but they are normal to me especially having studied my body system over time.
Since my circle for this month of June which started on the 10th till now, I am still experiencing slight pains on my boobs though the left on is a little bit more severe.
It is supposed to have stopped after my period started but it wont just go away. It causes me serious panic because I haven't felt this way before and the fact that it is my boobs part of the body even makes me panic more. I have always believed that once a pain comes to the breast, that its either cancer, lump, or all those horrible diseases attached with boobs and next thing you know,they have cut it off.
Maybe those thoughts are affecting me psychologically because when I forget about the pains, I don't feel it but once I remember it, I start feeling it.
I contacted a doctor and he asked me the following questions; any lump felt.. Any discoloration on that skin.. Any increase in size and some other questions but all are negative. I took ibuprofen as prescribed but not effective. My boobs are still very firm and I wonder if the pain is part of process of boobs sagging and if so, then I should feel comfortable but I am not comfortable. Please any medical practitioner here that is reading this, please help advice me so I can relax a little, tension is killing me. Thanks.

Lalastica please move this to the front page.
Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by stefanweeks: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
First of all, take a deep breath and relax.

Do you have simillar pain on the right boob?

Try and use hot or cold water to massage your breast

Finally read this http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by izzou(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
The first step to overcoming any challenge is to cast away fear.

Stop being tensed.

Try and see a doctor. Go to a good hospital and get diagnosed

You'll be fine

1 Like

Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by Ezemarcel(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2018
June ....why all this
Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by chocolateme(f): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
First of all, take a deep breath and relax.

Do you have simillar pain on the right boob?

Try and use hot or cold water to massage your breast

Finally read this http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-pain
God will bless you abundantly, the hot water massage did a lot of good to me, intact I don't feel any atom of pain again and I am reaaly surprised. I even realized that for over a year now, I haven bathed hot water. Thanks a lot. But how did you know that hot water massage would help?
Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by stefanweeks: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
chocolateme:
God will bless you abundantly, the hot water massage did a lot of good to me, intact I don't feel any atom of pain again and I am reaaly surprised. I even realized that for over a year now, I haven bathed hot water. Thanks a lot. But how did you know that hot water massage would help?

Amen

Hot/cold water massage always go along way in relieving body pains

and i read about your situation

Enjoy urself

1 Like

Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by tuniboss: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
breast cancer awareness... please go for check up on it..
Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by tomdon(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2018
chocolateme:
Good day everyone.
Having a bit swollen and tender pain on my boobs during my menstrual cycle is a normal experience I feel sometimes in some months while waist or little stomach cramps comes in some other months but they are normal to me especially having studied my body system over time.
Since my circle for this month of June which started on the 10th till now, I am still experiencing slight pains on my boobs though the left on is a little bit more severe.
It is supposed to have stopped after my period started but it wont just go away. It causes me serious panic because I haven't felt this way before and the fact that it is my boobs part of the body even makes me panic more. I have always believed that once a pain comes to the breast, that its either cancer, lump, or all those horrible diseases attached with boobs and next thing you know,they have cut it off.
Maybe those thoughts are affecting me psychologically because when I forget about the pains, I don't feel it but once I remember it, I start feeling it.
I contacted a doctor and he asked me the following questions; any lump felt.. Any discoloration on that skin.. Any increase in size and some other questions but all are negative. I took ibuprofen as prescribed but not effective. My boobs are still very firm and I wonder if the pain is part of process of boobs sagging and if so, then I should feel comfortable but I am not comfortable. Please any medical practitioner here that is reading this, please help advice me so I can relax a little, tension is killing me. Thanks.

When last did you have it squeezed
When last did you fuc
You need to come get that honor for free. Don't mention

1 Like

Re: I Have Pains On My Left Breast.. Advice Needed by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
chocolateme:
Good day everyone.

IF YOU ARE SUSPECTING BREAST CANCER USE THIS PRODUCT 40PLUS FOR WOMEN IS ANTI CANCER,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

Goron Tula In Abuja / 6-Months-Old Baby Survived Heart Surgery, Lungs Infection, COVID-19 In UK(Pics) / Infant Methemoglobinemia (blue Baby Syndrome)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.