Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It (49674 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends / We Play On Empty Stomachs, Borrow Money To Eat — Nigerian Footballers / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It by abescom: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Yakubu's own is in a league of its Own.
You need to see Yekini's as well. For me that is the most important miss. That goal if he had scored would have seen 10 man Italy give up.
Re: 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It by bikefab(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Aiyegbeni broke my heart to pieces that year, i am yet to fully forgive him. As for Ighalo, i didnt place much faith in him.
Re: 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It by mozzking: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anyone with iPhone 8 for sale?
Re: 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It by DonMekino(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
And in usual Nigeria way....the next thing will be... Let's go back to The Drawing Board.....abeg where the board dey??
Re: 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It by ehinmowo: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dacronym:
I can and will never do anything for Nigerians hypocritical unforgiving and very judgemental

Baba whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. U cnt do something with half zeal and seriousness and expect the pple to praise u.

One thing is sure abt Nigerians, if u do well, wven jf u failed, they will praise u. Bt if u do it without the seriousness required. Then u will see their wrath. Why do u think Musa reamain relevant after Nigeria crashed out of the game?
Re: 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It by Dacronym(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2018
ehinmowo:

Baba whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. U cnt do something with half zeal and seriousness and expect the pple to praise u.

One thing is sure abt Nigerians, if u do well, wven jf u failed, they will praise u. Bt if u do it without the seriousness required. Then u will see their wrath. Why do u think Musa reamain relevant after Nigeria crashed out of the game?
Have you ever actually played football before? 11 11 on full pitch with kits and all its not easy at all
Agreed it maybe bad some times but those people you mentioned especially aiyegbeni and Ighalo are decent players and we're not Unserious but unlucky
Re: 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It by ehinmowo: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dacronym:

Have you ever actually played football before? 11 11 on full pitch with kits and all its not easy at all
Agreed it maybe bad some times but those people you mentioned especially aiyegbeni and Ighalo are decent players and we're not Unserious but unlucky

Bros no be me mention their names ooo. I dnt doubt their qualities either. My point is dt it is better to fail knowing dt u hv wxhausted all the options dan to lose because u no won brk leg? Hope u get my point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Man Utd - 2 : 2 (Full Time) / Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter Cooking / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.