Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

10 Things You Didnt Know About The Owner Of NAIRABET. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things You Didnt Know About The Owner Of NAIRABET. (409 Views)

Top 5 Celebrities You Didnt Know Were Twins (video) / Venita Akpofure: Things You Didnt Know About New Bbnaija House / Facts You Didnt Know About 16 Year Old Actress,regina Daniels’s Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Didnt Know About The Owner Of NAIRABET. by supernova094(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Many of you know the owner of Nairabet, Akin Alabi (and I don’t mean the video director). But how many of you knew something other than his name and his multi-million dollar betting website?

#1. Back in secondary school when boys were asked what they wanted to become in future and everyone was saying stuff like “I want to be a Doctor”, “I want to be a Lawyer.”, this nigga said he wanted to be a billionaire! �

#2. The owner of Nairabet failed 5 times to get into University which made him settle for a HND (I mean, was he dull or something? �)

#3. He eventually got a Masters in Marketing from the University of Liverpool, England.

#4. Akin Alabi reads like…a lot! From audio tapes to seminars to books, he would consume like the way you’d consume your best food. A testament to this is when you see his library collection.

#5. Long before Nairabet in 2002 just after his NYSC, Akin Alabi delved into entrepreneurship by writing and selling e-books. His first e-book was about Canadian immigration which he spent N3,500 to advertise.

Read [url=v]5 more things you didnt know about the founder of Nairabet
[/url]HERE

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Fans Intrudes Salah's Home In Egypt After His Address Was Leaked Online / Kizz Daniel Looks Dapper In All Black / Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me -oreze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.