Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} (2080 Views)

Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by lamzybaby: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2018
@nigerianpilot

U.S. aerospace leader Boeing has unveiled its plans for what could be the world’s first hypersonic airliner, capable of flying at five times the speed of sound.

With top speeds exceeding 3,800 miles per hour, the proposed hypersonic jet could shuttle passengers from New York to London in just two hours. Currently, the trip takes seven to eight hours.

The Chicago-based aviation giant revealed the renderings of the aircraft concept Tuesday at the annual American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics conference in Atlanta.

More:http://nigerianpilot.com/plane-that-will-travel-london-to-new-york-in-2-hours-unveiled/

Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by Omololu2121: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Where the pic of the plane
Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by jtjohn(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Wow! great innovation. Africa where are thou?
Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by Blackfire(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2018
One day this people will construct a technology that will transmit and transport them to another well planned planet...

While we shitheads squabble with religious bigotry, tribal jingoism,nepotism nit wits ...

5 Likes

Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by uwa1(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2018
nice
Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by HajimeSaito(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Meanwhile the "giant" of Africa is proposing to spend more money on building cattle colonies than what it budgets for science and technology.
Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by jerryunit48: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ultra super sonic
Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by okwabayi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
The price of travel in one though. I remember the Concorde of back in the day, the fastest airplane ever. Unfortunately flight and maintenance costs coupled with a few crashes brought its reign to an untimely end.
Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by tahoe(m): 1:09am On Jun 30, 2018
okwabayi:
The price of travel in one though. I remember the Concorde of back in the day, the fastest airplane ever. Unfortunately flight and maintenance costs coupled with a few crashes brought its reign to an untimely end.

I doff my hat for you
Re: Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} by magaliyu(f): 1:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Supersonic planes, Hyper loop and bullet trains were shaping the way we move but i yearn for teleportation.

(1) (Reply)

Moving My Family To Canada / Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. / Mexicans In United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.