Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? (419 Views)

I Appreciate You My Boss On Your New Ride @stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? by uniqUN(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Ok so, this driver just gave CUSTOMIZED ride a whole new meaning. He had a broken fuel ⛽ tank and he decided an externally attached tank of 250cc will come in handy grin grin grin

Re: Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? by CarGuideNG: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2018
undecidedDangerous.
Re: Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? by Handsomebeing(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Dangerous. Reminds of 2004 in Maryland.
Re: Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? by uniqUN(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hm. Then it makes you wonder why there isn't an explosion even with a temperature as high as 70 degrees in the engines and yet, the petrol is so highly flammable and volatile.
Re: Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? by elshanAutos: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
And FRSC will be busy harassing private car owners. What sort of mess is this? What’s ingenuine about this ? This is reckless and the driver with his death trap ought to be taken off the roads.
Re: Pure Ingenuity Or Sheer Stupidity??? by uniqUN(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
elshanAutos:
And FRSC will be busy harassing private car owners. What sort of mess is this? What’s ingenuine about this ? This is reckless and the driver with his death trap ought to be taken off the roads.
My brother, they say desperate times calls for desperate measures. Some of the technologies we enjoy today comes from the craziest thought. But I agree with you that this poses a potential threat

(1) (Reply)

2014 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo / Used Toyota Camry 08, Silver, Location Isolo, Price 1.5m / Honda Accord 2004 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.