Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) (2032 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / See Photos Of A 6-year-old Nigeria Kid With Tattoos On His Body / Country Music Singer, Justin Carter Accidentally Shoots Himself To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
GistMore.com

The talented singer wrote;

If tattooed didn’t hurt everyone would have them. Well maybe not very one!!Over a hundred hours of art work on my body and I wouldn’t take back a single one.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ART AND IVE MAde my body a canvas and it’s SO MUCH FUN

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/singer-justin-bieber-shows-off-amazing-tattoos-body-photo

Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
I love ink.

Getting some soon!
Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by falcon01: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Son of God

and God says inLeviticus 19:28,”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”
Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by stefanweeks: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

In Nigeria tatooing will award you with self-condemnation later on

_No one want to employ a tattooed employee

_A tatooed one is a cultists

what a set of primitive

1 Like

Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by temitopepeter: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
small pikin like you get this kind tattoo for body naawa for you bieber
Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
I need this tattoo in my dicck cheesy
Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
is dis wat u call amazing?
Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by tammyboy1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Son of

Re: Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos) by banjeezay(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
His body, his business.

(1) (Reply)

30 Funny Nigerian Celebrities Pictures That Will Make You Laugh / Timaya And 2Baba Spotted Trying To Do The "Zanku" Legwork Dance, Fans React / Actress Mercy Aigbe celebrate son’s birthday in style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.