Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dashcam Footage Of The Moment That Preceded The Lagos Tanker’s Explosion, Yester - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dashcam Footage Of The Moment That Preceded The Lagos Tanker’s Explosion, Yester (439 Views)

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dashcam Footage Of The Moment That Preceded The Lagos Tanker’s Explosion, Yester by made4naija(f): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
A Dashcam footage of the moment that preceded the Lagos tanker’s explosion, yesterday, has surfaced.
In the video, the obviously scared driver could be heard telling someone: “ My God, my God. Funmi, hold on, hold on. An accident will happen now.
The trailer has lost control. Hey, it has spilled petrol. Thank God I have escaped. Ha, it has it has spilled petrol. I have escaped.”

Watch Video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/dashcam-footage-of-the-moment-that-preceded-the-lagos-tankers-explosion-yesterday-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Dashcam Footage Of The Moment That Preceded The Lagos Tanker’s Explosion, Yester by oshe11: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Dashcam Footage Of The Moment That Preceded The Lagos Tanker’s Explosion, Yester by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's a pity

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive / Former Zimbabwe President Mugabe Paralyzed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.