Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Make Money Posting To Social Media - You Can Do It Too! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Make Money Posting To Social Media - You Can Do It Too! (424 Views)

5 Key Skills Most Nigerian Students Are Gradually Losing Due To Social Media / Discuss The Various Social Media You Know And Explain Their Uses In The Society. / Discuss The Various Social Media You Know And Explain Their Uses In The Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make Money Posting To Social Media - You Can Do It Too! by dalexz4(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
What the heck do you think I do when I mention SMM? The SMM I’m talking about has made me over 60k in the last few months as a secondary school leaver and I believe you can do it too. What I really do when I talk about Social Media Marketing is just uploading images, text, and videos to different social platforms. Right now, you might be thinking what is this guy saying? I work as a social media marketer for two Big brands in Ikeja, Lagos not Alagbado! What I share on this brands social media platforms are mainly articles, images and videos related to the brands' culture. I work for a Spa, definitely what I’ll be sharing are tips about eye brow, beauty, facial treatment, massage and most importantly, affordable services that are being offered by the Company.

WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for people who want to make money spending not more than 8 hours a day on the Internet. If you are currently in need of cash? Or you want to pay a bill, probably a school fee? There’s no doubt that this awesome course is for you! Its a money making system aside from your hustle. Who then is this course really for:
Students
Teachers
Business owners & Kids who are smart! Do you want to make up to 20k or more monthly using social media? Hit me a DM ON FACEBOOK for a paid course. I'll tutor you till you get your first job. CASE STUDY INCLUDED.
I do Social media marketing and make money with it, guess what? You can do it too!
Stay awesome,
Daniel.

http://facebook.com/olugbengadaniel.ayoola
Tel- 08074881541, 08096789095, 08137380749

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: For Students Of ABU Zaria Only. / Photonews ...ICAN Visits Akwa Ibom State University / Why Young Men Were First Empowered Economically Accomodated Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.