Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One (6749 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by HumbleBoy21: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Creg7:

That's true... Note 5 is good with the battery but to be fair.. Camon x pro is cool with the camera and the face id ish
Is camera everything thing sef..
make all the phones with cool specs, if no enough battery then it is rubbish.
face id self is shit.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Creg7: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Pekuliar:
I'm a selfie lover... I'll definitely go for tecno camon x pro

I think we are on the same page
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Norman4real(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2018
bongolistik:
This is from Infinix site, unless you know more than them on the their products
That looks like an ad. The phone has no XOS, just get one and have a look for yourself, it uses Android one stock android.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by tafat: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
i think i will settle for the camon x pro.
bongolistik:
Infinix just launched the Infinix Note 5 and we have decided to peach it with Tecno Camon X Pro since both devices share so many similarities.

Between the two devices, which will you go for?

Source:https://www.highteknology.com/2018/06/tecno-camon-x-pro-vs-infinix-note-5.html
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by saxby(f): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Psoulsport:
I will prefer tecno camon x pro....facial ID, high camera quality, with other smart function...

What about you?
i think am with you on this brother, you have summarized it all.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by stanboy28(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Creg7:

The Camon x pro has a better mega pixel than note 5
...but gosh am loving the mote 5
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by fbabs(m): 2:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Psoulsport(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Creg7:

I think we are on the same page

I sound it....smiles.

Tecno pro x all the way...smart features with 24 selfie camera....
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Donndino: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Infinix note 5 is hands down better than the Tecno camon X. The note 5 is an official androidone phone with no bloatware and will get android P upgrade, it has a bigger battery that can last 3 days, it supports quick charging as it comes with a quick charger etc
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by hausadreturn(m): 3:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Donndino:
Infinix note 5 is hands down better than the Tecno camon X. The note 5 is an official androidone phone with no bloatware and will get android P upgrade, it has a bigger battery that can last 3 days, it supports quick charging as it comes with a quick charger etc
They didn't say camon x but x pro
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by stanboy28(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Am loving the sleekness of the camon x pro..I might be tempted
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Donndino: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
hausadreturn:
They didn't say camon x but x pro
The Tecno Camon X Pro also lacks the same things, it is not stock android, it has a smaller battery and lacks fast charging capability.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2018
I like good camera phone's
So I'll go for the Camon X Pro
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by ityP(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Most people talking here haven't really used both phones.. On paper, the camon x pro camera wins... In reality though, infinix note 5 gave it a run for its money. The 12 mega pixel camera may look small compared to the 16 mega pixels on the camon x pro. But look again. The 12 MP of the infinix note 5 boasts of f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. This is really massive, if u know much about pro photography like myself. There's nothing small about the camera. Also the 16 MP on the front beats the 24 MP of the camon x pro. The front selfie of the camon x pro always overexposes the background.. . It's not cool at all.. . On paper, u might say the camon x pro beats the infinix note 5 in most ramifications but actually infinix note 5 is the better of the two all round except for the lack of Face I.D present in the camon x pro...
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Norman4real(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
ityP:
Most people talking here haven't really used both phones.. On paper, the camon x pro camera wins... In reality though, infinix note 5 gave it a run for its money. The 12 mega pixel camera may look small compared to the 16 mega pixels on the camon x pro. But look again. The 12 MP of the infinix note 5 boasts of f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. This is really massive, if u know much about pro photography like myself. There's nothing small about the camera. Also the 16 MP on the front beats the 24 MP of the camon x pro. The front selfie of the camon x pro always overexposes the background.. . It's not cool at all.. . On paper, u might say the camon x pro beats the infinix note 5 in most ramifications but actually infinix note 5 is the better of the two all round except for the lack of Face I.D present in the camon x pro...
I have note 5 but it's camera is kinda dull. colours are not as bright as they should be. Compared it to my old Tecno C9 and the real improvement is with the front camera. otherwise it's nothing to get excited about.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Camon X Pro anytime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Phone / Unlocking Nokia 6630 / The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.