Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sani Abacha Looted Money Will Be Given To The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha Looted Money Will Be Given To The Poor (363 Views)

US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / Kebbi State Governor (APC) Helped Abacha Looted Nigerian Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sani Abacha Looted Money Will Be Given To The Poor by happysharing: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Money looted by Nigeria's former military ruler Sani Abacha is to be distributed to poor families, the government says. The distribution is to start next month after more than $300m (£228m) was returned by the Swiss authorities.

Read more... http://nigeriarendezvous.com/sani-abacha-looted-money-will-be-given-to-the-poor

Re: Sani Abacha Looted Money Will Be Given To The Poor by thesicilian: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
I knew they were going to loot the money. Imagine sharing money that should be used to build free schools, hospitals and other social amenities!
This is the most clueless government we've ever had.
Re: Sani Abacha Looted Money Will Be Given To The Poor by chuksville(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Me singing. ... This is super story, a life of strife and sorrow. Even if money dey fall like rain, Politicians go turn to earth com absorb am. Never ye trust the words of a politician. Na now wey una wan remember the poor abi. ..

(1) (Reply)

Aggrieved Ex-militants Write Buhari, Dokubo Over 5yrs Suit On Non-inclusion / The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election - President Buhari / Where To Exchange Senegal CFA In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.