Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Scam Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert (1013 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by paskyboy: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
If you know you are also a victim of Millionare Fx Signal by Wajilda Mada Chagwa report here, I was scammed of Ten thousand Naira unfortunately I met him here on Nairaland
I was perusing Nairaland on a faithful day, for Forex Signal group, only to stumble on Millionaire FX Signal he claim to give 100pips per day, didn't know how I fell for the lies I paid him only to discover I was scammed he started giving wrong signals when I confronted him he blocked me guys beware of Millionaire Fx Signals. He claims to have an office in Abuja beware I have other proof of people he has scammed

Re: Scam Alert by paskyboy: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Another Victim

Re: Scam Alert by megafaraday(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
The idiot na confirm scammer. Guess he's on break now. He ll soon be back
Re: Scam Alert by megafaraday(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
He's back now, just stumbled on his latest post. Here's his profile link
https://www.nairaland.com/wizzyboy21
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2018
paskyboy:
If you know you are also a victim of Millionare Fx Signal by Wajilda Mada Chagwa report here, I was scammed of Ten thousand Naira unfortunately I met him here on Nairaland
I was perusing Nairaland on a faithful day, for Forex Signal group, only to stumble on Millionaire FX Signal he claim to give 100pips per day, didn't know how I fell for the lies I paid him only to discover I was scammed he started giving wrong signals when I confronted him he blocked me guys beware of Millionaire Fx Signals. He claims to have an office in Abuja beware I have other proof of people he has scammed

Thanks for the public service announcement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by paskyboy: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2018
megafaraday:
The idiot na confirm scammer. Guess he's on break now. He ll soon be back

I fell for his scam unfortunately I met him here on Nairaland
See is whatsapp group

Re: Scam Alert by paskyboy: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for the public service announcement

I complained and was removed from the group, the dude will crash your account for. You not just giving you fake signals

Re: Scam Alert by paskyboy: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Imagine someone without integrity, he claims to be in the business for a year only to chat him up he told me 2 months, the dude is not honest at all
Millionaire FX Signals
He has a fake blog site
https:///x6cusV

Re: Scam Alert by Fxmanager(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2018
We have said before, demand for their trading track record from an independent third party website that audits trading track records. Tell them to post the link in this public forum and if possible, we will help you to analyze them. What surprise us is that even when they see our post like this, you will still ignore us and end up blowing their accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Giftalworld Income Program / Get Paid Every Week / See This Unique 4 Bedrooms And 2units Of 2bedroom Flat Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.