Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

2019 Elections Will Be Dicey – Lizzy Anjorin Writes Open Letter To Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019 Elections Will Be Dicey – Lizzy Anjorin Writes Open Letter To Buhari (296 Views)

Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections / 2019 Elections: Banky W Reveals Adesua Etomi’s Biggest Worry / Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections Will Be Dicey – Lizzy Anjorin Writes Open Letter To Buhari by seotools01: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
If you allow these killings continue, 2019 presidential elections will be dicey – Lizzy Anjorin writes open letter to Buhari

Actress Lizzy Anjorin writes open letter to President Buhari

Following the tragic incident of the Lagos tanker explosion, many people have taken to social media to react and cry out to the government, one of which popular Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin. “Actress Lizzy Anjorin writes open letter to President Buhari”.

Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has taken to social media to write an open letter to the president on the killings in the country.

In the letter, she stated that he should do something about the incensant killings and callamities in the country or the forth coming 2019 elections may be dicey. She further stated that perhaps the cause of the killings could be as a result of the arrest of the people from the past government who have been found guilty of money laundering.

She wrote:“Open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari. I can imagine the pain in your heart over the killings and calamities happening in this country. Carrying the Nation’s burden on shoulders is not an easy thing to do. Me, myself and I as a positive thinker I will like to tell you to brace up and pray harder. My question is, who is behind these killings?

The pains of killing is unbearable. Within 10days we’ve lost so many souls that can contribute to the growth of this Country. Some of this people that died are bread winners in their family. Some are the last blood line of their family. These people’s little taxes can speak volume in our economy if they are .......

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/dicey-lizzy-anjorin-writes-open-letter-to-buhari/

Re: 2019 Elections Will Be Dicey – Lizzy Anjorin Writes Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
I like her comment

If everyone is killed whom will they oppress with their stolen wealth ?
Re: 2019 Elections Will Be Dicey – Lizzy Anjorin Writes Open Letter To Buhari by opeyehmmy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yeye dey smell...

(1) (Reply)

“I Can Take Your Man And Crown Him My King” – Bbnaija’s Khloe Warns / Actress Funke Adesiyan Accuses Linda Ikeji Of Being Sexually Attracted To Women / Big Brother Naija’s Soma Sailed Through A Nearly Fatal Accident (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.