Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos (52090 Views)

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by kalu61(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2018
I can't wait for this day. God I need 30b in my account.
Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by Aquilazng(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2018
Follygunners:
Really? angry When they've wrecked havocs on we the poor masses.

On behalf of all the poor, weak, hungry, innocent, hopeless, helpless, sick, widow(er), orphans, etc... that all these politicians have wrecked various havocs on as a result of their corruption, greediness and selfishness...

May all their generations never experience peace and happiness! May everlasting Sorrow and bitterness forever dwell in their households! angry angry

...and you Tiwa, you even supported them by singing for them, abi.. D'Banj supported a certain president at a time... What happened to his own 1st son? (May the innocent child gentle soul R.I.P). Be very, very careful if you really cherish the life of Jameel. angry angry

Remember Stella Odua also lost her 1st son, so did OBJ lost several children... Tinubu also lost a 1st son... Do you think it's just another circumstance or ordinary incident? You NEVER toy with the lives and livelihoods of poor innocent souls and go scott free.

These heartless souls have traded their own blood-generation's integrity and souls with the Devil and they shall dearly pay for it! angry angry

Ameen!! And so shall it be!!!

1 Like

Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by femmy2010(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Love is a beautiful thing, I can't wait to get married.

Love is most beautiful but one need patience to survive in marriage .

Visit www.dudzmobility.com/inventory to view our available vehicles for sale
Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by sammybj(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Nice talk
Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by Praktikals(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Follygunners:

In 2-nights from tonight, sorrow at ur doorstep! I'm really sorry for the impending loss. cry

May God grant you the strength to withstand the potential calamity. undecided
First night.
Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by Praktikals(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Follygunners:

Calamity beckons, dude... be careful, very careful indeed. A BIG loss is on ur path. Your father in law would be a thorn in ur flesh. angry

In 2-nights from tonight, sorrow at ur doorstep! I'm really sorry for the impending loss. cry

May God grant you the strength to withstand the potential calamity. undecided
Bolu, a chick whom I ve been inviting for a fixed away match for about 2 yrs without success came today on her own, but then I remembered your evil prophecy and couldnt enter the field. From today on , that is how you will be missing once in a lifetime opportunities, oloriburuku somebody
Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by YorubaAssasin: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Praktikals:

Bolu, a chick whom I ve been inviting for a fixed away match for about 2 yrs without success came today on her own, but then I remembered your evil prophecy and couldnt enter the field. From today on , that is how you will be missing once in a lifetime opportunities, oloriburuku somebody

You mess with the deities .. you mess with the gods.

Boluwa omo olukosun Abodebagbarin.. angry

Watch out!
Re: Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos by Praktikals(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

You mess with the deities .. you mess with the gods.

Boluwa omo olukosun Abodebagbarin.. angry

Watch out!
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.