Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Fmc Asaba Owing Contract Worker's 2 Months Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fmc Asaba Owing Contract Worker's 2 Months Salary (385 Views)

FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary / Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary / Internship Opening At FMC Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fmc Asaba Owing Contract Worker's 2 Months Salary by Darvin13: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
When people hear that you work as a contract staff at federal Medical Center /FMC Asaba, they believe that you are sharing from the national cake but in this aspect, the reverse is the case, Contract workers at FMC Asaba are being owe for months regardless to the poor salary structure. There are graduates who re under these staff's as cleaners, clerk's etc without the management of the hospital converting them to permanent worker's of the hospital. Since April till date, they havent been paid, now the question is, how do they cope ND manage their families.

(1) (Reply)

INTERN needed? Cheap good labour. / Jobnow Nigeria: Latest Job Vacancies For Thursday, 12th July 2018 / Ibadan Base,lets Do This Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.