Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) (708 Views)

Share Your Interview Experience In The Comments / Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / Is This Job Real? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) by nathanjohn2808: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Over the past few months, I have been opportuned to attend countless numbers of interviews, from big multinationals to small start up and if you have ears on ground, you would have seen what i have.
These are the set of people who actually get the jobs we seek

Re: The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) by nathanjohn2808: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
1) The beautiful

I was at an interview with a really gorgeous friend and after the interview, I did my best and she hardly prepared nor fit the job description but guess what, om our way home, she got a whatsapp message from the main HR personnel who conducted the interview. He took her number off her form and was chicking her. Tell me she will not get the job

Re: The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) by nathanjohn2808: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
2) People with Connection

I was in another interview last two weeks at a big multinational and they needed about 15 people. We were over 100 that were present and right before our eyes, they called out 10 special candidates who were to do their interviews specially. Our jaws dropped. 100 people are left with 5 slots. I was lucky to reach top 20 after about 80 were filtered out. But as you should expect, we dont know what happened to the remaining 5 slots and most of us were not given.

Re: The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) by nathanjohn2808: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
3) Big Men Children

A friend of mine didnt need to apply a company that most of us had to write 3 different exams and several interviews for because his father was a politician and he had a slot which he just fixed his name without going through anything

Re: The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) by nathanjohn2808: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
4) Add your real life experiences
Re: The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) by nathanjohn2808: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Cc
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) by chiommy123(f): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
if you are not connected no federal job for you in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of NSE Technical Report For Civil Engineer / Cheapest University In Estonia And All Other Countries Abroad / I Need Advice On Setting Up A Recruitment Agency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.