Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja (635 Views)

Pastor Delivered From Ritual Kidnappers, Says God Of Solution Ground Saved Him / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Men Forcefully Turned Into Cannibals In Cameroon / Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja by Restroom: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
[center][/center]CHAPTER ONE
[center][/center]RITUAL KIDNAPPERS AND KILLERS

Nigerian ritual killers are deadly predators who come in many forms: those who reside underground or in manholes around federal expressways, bridges and forests. Those who operate special abattoirs in forests, city centers and lonely places and those who go about stalking their victims openly whether in daylight or under the cover of darkness. Many times they also double as kidnappers themselves and actively combine the use of occultic powers in capturing their victims, whom they place under the spell of Juju.

Irrespective of the kidnap tactic employed, ritual killers and kidnappers actively back up their game with potent charms. Hence, the secret weapon of highly successful, serial ritual kidnappers, particular those linked to human parts merchants is Juju. They practically try to charm anyone they wish to abduct. Commercial transporters, child traffickers, friendly strangers, people asking for address to certain destinations, Ghana Burgers, agent of Juju priests and even ritualists themselves all employ Juju for hypnotizing their potential victims either via speech, touch or actions designed to bewitch the persons without the victim knowing it.

As a result of this uncanny dimension to ritual kidnapping, hitherto perpetrated via forceful abductions of individuals from streets, roads and bush paths, anyone can now fall into their hands in broad day light, in the presence of other unsuspecting members of the public, without anybody realizing that a kidnap operation is underway. It is as if the charms ritual killers employ has a strange way of making them invincible, enabling them to perpetrate their demonic activities in the full glare of the public without the masses recognizing the ongoing kidnap.

A person hypnotized by a ritual kidnapper (either by means of conversation, body contact or performance of an act by the ritual kidnapper) automatically becomes docile, dumb and submissive to the charmer without realizing that he or she has been captured. Ladies make up the bulk of ritually abducted persons’ in Nigeria, judging by media reports of dismembered corpses, missing persons and those who escaped from ritual killers. Kids are also very susceptible to the charms of ritual kidnappers and child traffickers as a result of their young, trusting and inexperienced nature when dealing with adults or evil minded people.

In this book on how to avoid ritual kidnappers, I kick off with ritual kidnapping traps applied on children and how guardians can foil such tricks, protect their children from evil men and women who seeks to abduct them for rituals.
So lets go!

[center][/center]CHAPTER TWO
[center][/center]Bacground informstion & Safety tips for parents with Kids

Kids in Nigeria, need all the available protection they can get in a society like ours where predators are constantly on the lookout to harm them. Parents, relatives, friends, neighbors or teachers need to be alert to the treats of ritual kidnappers. Children have become fodder for desperate men and women, willing to spill their blood on the alter of materialism!

So the very first security tip, parents need to adhere firmly to, is this: Avoid sending little kids errands at night. This piece of information is very important. If you need to buy someting, once the day is dark, please do it yourself!

By means of touch from evil strangers, little ones are regularly kidnapped at night from their communities just as they are also very easy to bundle into a waiting vehicle and stolen for good. Night errands are particularly dangerous, because nobody has any idea of 'who' or 'what' is lurking somewhere in the darkness, in the street or neighborhood, waiting to snatch a vulnerable kid!

Now, before I go on to deliberate on ritual kidnapping tactics used for abduction of children, I think a little background information about the Nigerian terrain is in order. Statistically, I have analyzed missing persons’ figures in Nigeria from 2001 to 2015, using data obtained from the National Bureau of Statistics Abstracts and Social Statistics. I took over 6 months to do so because of another book on missing persons, that I am writing on. From my analysis of NBS missing persons figures, western Nigeria, followed by the east, north and southern Nigeria have the highest rate of missing persons in Nigeria. Even media evidence corroborate this observation.

Therefore, I can categorically state that kidnapping rates are not the same in all neighborhoods, cities, states and regions in Nigeria. The top ritual kidnapping zones in the country are: Yoruba land (Western Nigeria), Igbo land (Eastern Nigeria), Hausa land (Northern Nigeria) and Southern Nigeria. Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ekiti are the top western states with the highest missing persons’ rate in that region (NBS Annual Abstract of 2011, 2012 & Social Statistics, 2009).

Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi are the top Eastern states with the highest missing persons’ incidence in that region. (NBS Annual Abstract of 2011, 2012 & Social Statistics, 2009).

Niger, FCT, Benue, Adamawa, Kwara, Plateau, Gombe, Borno, Bauchi, Kaduna etc are the top northern states in Nigeria with the highest cases of missing persons in the north. States surrounding Abuja have high missing persons rate. (NBS Annual Abstract of 2011, 2002 & Social Statistics, 2009).

Finally in Southern Nigeria, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa states in that order are states in southern Nigeria with highest cases of missing persons(NBS Annual Abstract of 2011, 2012 & Social Statistics, 2009).

Media wise, more stories of ritual kidnapping and killings emanate from western Nigeria daily or weekly than from any other parts of the country. And in terms of eye witness accounts and personal stories of ritual kidnappings, more of such evils are heard in western, eastern, southern and northern Nigeria. Of course, the rate of ritual kidnapping in each region of Nigeria are not the same, just as the rate of kidnapping within each state are not the same.

For example, in Lagos state, there is a high level of ritual kidnapping activity around Oshodi /Toyota/ Mushin/Apapa axis than say Ketu or Maryland. The infamous Ikorodu town, also in Lagos state, is a haven for ritual kidnappers and also has higher ritual kidnapping rates than say Ikeja. In fact Ikorodu, just like Shagamu axis of the state host the highest number of ritual killeing dens and human abattoirs in Lagos state. The point is this, there are areas in each state in Nigeria where the activities of ritual killers and kidnappers are particular intense, and the Nigerian Police have in the past released Public Alert of such ritual kidnapping/killing hotspots for the benefit of the public. You need to know the areas and places in your city or state where ritual kidnapping is rampant. This is one way of beating down the risk of becoming a missing person in Nigeria!

Since 2007, when I relocated to Edo state, I have been subconsciously studying ritual kidnapping trends in Edo state in comparison to Lagos state, where I resided prior to my move. Honestly, my fear of ritual kidnappers vanished when I relocated to Edo state and even my fellow Benin residents do not entertain that subconscious dread of ritual kidnappers that pervades the heart of Lagos residents. Even while here in Edo State, we are buffeted with sadistic stories of ritual kidnappings, killings and discoveries of dismembered corpses from Lagos and other western states than locally. This is not to say that these crimes do not take place in Edo State, no! They occur, but not at the brazen pace it ravages western Nigeria.

Public transportation systems in Edo State are 1000% safer than Lagos, Ogun, Ondo or any other parts of Yoruba or Igbo land. My point is this, your chances of being kidnapped or declared missing permanently is 1000% lesser in Edo state than say a place like Lagos, where a simple decision to commute with a commercial transporter can be a journey of no return!

So when you are in Yoruba land, understand that ritual kidnapping is a daily aspect of life in that region. You have to be on guard constantly, because all manner of individuals in the region are actively engaged in ritual kidnapping, killings, scull mining and human parts harvesting for profit. On the Nigerian online forum, called Nairaland, numerous commentators regularly use the term ‘Afonja Skullminers’ to describe ritual killers/kidnappers whenever news of ritual killings breaks in Nigeria. At a stage I was curious about the ‘Afonja Skullminers’ characterization but later realized that, Afonja Skull miners, simply meant ritual killers of a particular ethinicity!

Of course, the expression ‘Afonja Skullminers’ may smack off bias or tribalism but in truth, it only goes to show the perception Nigerians from other regions have about Yoruba land as a whole, (as ritual killing zone) to the point where they could coin a name to describe perceived perpetrators behind incessant daily reports, stories or news of ritual killings, missing persons or kidnappings in Yoruba land as Afonja Skullminers!

Cannibalism of ritual killers and ritualists
Lately, the criminals perpetrating these atrocities, seems to have added the disgusting practice of cannibalism to their death dealing, human parts trade. It is no longer news that ritual killers, juju priests, Islamic religious leaders and fake prophets or men of God in western Nigeria actively practice cannibalism just as many of their fetish clients desperate for quick wealth also eat human flesh. All the human parts sold in Jankara market in Lagos state, are certainly not used for sacrifices alone. In a country, where cannibalism has been recorded in some cultures in the past, it would certainly be misleading to assume that some indigenes of such cultures, who still secretly practice cannibalism in their place or are in Lagos state, would refrain from the practice. In the 1990s, Calabar cannibals where caught in a village of Edo state! So long human meat can be readily bought in Jankara or Onitsha market, cannibals in Nigeria at large are certainly in the tens of thousands. Available information in the media suggests that Jankara market, where human parts are sold like other wares, has been in existence since the 1970s.

Those professional lunatics roaming only on highways, smoking marijuana, making calls on phones or seating on sidewalks staring at pedestrains or moving vehicles, are mostly ritual killers and kidnapper who eat the left over flesh of their victims. If you doubt me, then remember Clifford Orji, an Igbo man, who confessed to being a cannibal. Recently too, numerous ritual killers arrested by vigilantes and police, confess to being cannibals who grossly feed on their victims flesh! Others arrested for participating in money rituals have equally confessed to preparing meals with human flesh, with the goal of becoming rich overnight!

Shallow overnight Millionairs Everywhere

Housing estates in most of the beautiful and expensive new estates popping up all over the nation are bought with sudden ill gotten wealth by individuals who do blood money of all types, whether Yahoo Yahoo, Money Rituals, Ghana Burgers whatever. As the numbers of these human parts users rise, Nigerians everywhere continue to disappear in higher numbers or die mysteriously. Nationwide, it is now a norm for people to disappear just like that in commercial transport vehicles, streets, churches, markets and even public places.

Money Rituals has been the most popular business in Nigeria since 1970s but more especially since the year 1999-2018 and the only way to sudden wealth, Nigerians are trooping into. To provide the human parts both old and new users employ for money making rituals, power seeking sacrifices and cannibalistic habits, people need to be kidnapped in their thousands daily and stripped of their body parts, which are sold to desperate clients. By employing human parts in Satanic worship, in some secret rituals, these demonic humans transforms or sustain their economic fortunes overnight from wretched individuals to millionaires cruising the best cars Europe and America has to offer!

Then, they come on social media and internet sites, brandishing their shallow, ill-gotten wealth to the world, for cheap popularity and fame. They are all over Lagos state, jobless society people, who are very popular and rich, but have no visible source of income or history of being in a successful business. Those exclusive neighborhoods, estates or areas with foreign sounding names in Lagos, where only the rich resides are goddamned ritualists areas. One wonder how come a country racked by poverty, continues to produce millionaires who spend millions of dollars and Naira acquiring latest cars and apartments in exclusive neighborhoods. Our high ways are filled with latest cars, driven by phoney rich people. Not even teenagers are left out in the craze for quick wealth, luxury cars and mansions!

There are expensive parties taking place everywhere, with food and drinks being supplied in abundance. But the motives behind some of these social events can be very sinister! Rumours making the rounds suggest that some parties are organized by ritual killers or ritualists to catch the next victims for their money making and sustaining rituals. Of those who partake in the festivities, and eat of the food or drinks provided by the celebrant, one must die mysteriously within days or weeks, to renew the wealth of the celebrant. On the other hand, it is also rumoured that if the victims don’t die, they become poor or ill as a result of the celebrant using diabolic means to negatively affect those who partake of his party meal.

Ironically, young and old alike, as well dress, as they appear in public with their latest cars or toys, that is how filthy and repulsive their blood sucking secret rooms, with demonic shrines filled with all manner of disgusting idols, decayed human skeletons, tissues and organs expended on the alter of Satanic worship are! Since our girls and women can be so short sighted to fail to understand that the rich men and boys they chase from one end of town to another, are actually followers of Satan who worship Satan in their Secret rooms with human blood and flesh for quick material rewards, they too become prey in the hands of ritualists partners. Hence the high number of females practically used for money rituals daily and stories that touch that accompany such killings!

As a result of the increasing number of men, women and youths who want to become rich at all cost, Nigerians everywhere have to keep on disappearing. For these desperate sets of individuals to ‘blow’ or ‘hammer’, somebody, somewhere got to die! In Lagos State for example, almost everyone knows a neighbor, brother, sister or friend that has gone missing in the last 30 years via public transport or from the road or streets. I know more than two persons who went missing within a space of 4 years, then when I resided in Lagos state. Also in Lagos, almost everyone knows someone who escaped from ritual kidnappers after a failed attempt to kidnap them in broad day light whether via public transport, on the street etc. In fact, every day, Lagosians just disappear without trace.

If you wonder why I keep pointing to Lagos state, in my examples, it is because, from 2001 to 2015 and to date, all available statistics of missing persons in Nigeria shows that Lagos had, has and will continue to have the highest number of missing Nigerians who disappear daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or even every decade!

Eastern Nigeria and blood money
The same story of public transport kidnapping is what is told in Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun and others. The other region with a similar widespread system of trapping humans for their body parts is eastern Nigeria. Every kidnapping tactic found in western Nigeria are all actively perpetuated in Igbo land. Unlike western Nigeria, where the media actively exposes the activities of ritual kidnappers, perpetrators of ritual kidnappings and killings in Igbo land are not given the same level of exposure by the media the way the media in the west does. The East is filled with ritual killing dens, but they are never generally exposed. Hence, you can’t get a true picture of this crime in the region from media reports.

Occasional media reports of ritual killings, kidnappings and discoveries etc. points to a more organized ritual kidnapping systems in Igbo land, that is widespread, clandestine and shielded from the media by the sponsors. Okija Shrine is an example of how barbaric, evil individuals in Igbo land can be. In the name of community shrine, all manner of ritual kidnapping and killing atrocities went on there and possibly still continues till this day but in more secret ways.

In the name of evil forests, ritual killers and kidnappers are given a wide latitude to operate in such dreaded forests, where kidnapped persons are ripped up for their body parts. The only reason why their so called evil forests are evil, is because the forests are human abattoir factories where human body parts are produced for sale to clients in the east. The forests are evil, because innocent passengers and other kidnapped persons are slaughtered inside those devilish places for sale to customers.

And the residents carry on with the knowledge of the existence of human killing shrines in their communities as if it is okay, although harboring the dread of ritual kidnappers in evil forests in their hearts. The fact that more stories of ritual killing dens emanates from Yoruba land does make eastern Nigeria a more safer place to reside. Personally, from my observation, most Igbos view ritual killing and blood money like a normal thing. You might not agree, but it is true. Many of their traders in many parts of the country engage in blood money. I have witnessed first hand the way a group of Igbo traders reacted to the issue of blood money from human sacrifice, they were so cold, indifferent and were like, what so special about that? I got the impression from them, that many Igbos viewed blood money as normal!

The expression “Money na money, e nor matter how you get am. Spend am” succinctly captures how the Igbo man views blood money! Igbo land, since history can relate, has been a deadly zone like western Nigeria. During the European Slave Trade, Yorubas and Igbos kidnapped themselves and sold their brethren massively into slavery for quick material wealth, much like today were they kidnap for money rituals! There are plenty places, even residential areas in eastern Nigeria where an ordinary man does not dare venture into. Any attempt to do, can lead to the person becoming a missing person! Statistically, Igbo land, comes behind Yoruba land as the second most deadly region where anyone can reside and face the great risk of being kidnapped for rituals in his or her time!

Chapter Three
To be continued
Re: Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja by CoolFreeday(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Good piece but too long
Re: Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja by Restroom: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=CoolFreeday post=68939443]Good piece but too long[/quote

thanks bro..it's actually a book. chapter one and two...I'm trying to get readers reaction or reviews.

1 Like

Re: Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja by eCONTROL: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
"...whom they place under the spell of Juju"

Your quote above was where I lost interest in whatever you've written because every rational mind knows that there's no such thing as juju that actually works, but in one statement you verified its efficacy and that shows you don't reason critically.

Yes people are wicked and occultic minded in this country all the harm they inflict is physical but certain ignoramuses attach some sort of spiritual or supernatural ability to it (both of which don't exist)

And this is also part of Nigeria's problem, we're a superstitious lot... that's why we think we can get rich by killing virgins, beheading our own mums and pounding babies in mortars to fortify ourselves but all of this stems from ignorance. It actually doesn't work but you and millions of Nigerians out there think it does but it's all superstitions.

Placebo effect at best.

Endeavour to reason critically and logically.

1 Like

Re: Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja by Restroom: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
eCONTROL:
"...whom they place under the spell of Juju"

Your quote above was where I lost interest in whatever you've written because every rational mind knows that there's no such thing as juju that actually works, but in one statement you verified its efficacy and that shows you don't reason critically.

Yes people are wicked and occultic minded in this country all the harm they inflict is physical but certain ignoramuses attach some sort of spiritual or supernatural ability to it (both of which don't exist)

And this is also part of Nigeria's problem, we're a superstitious lot... that's why we think we can get rich by killing virgins, beheading our own mums and pounding babies in mortars to fortify ourselves but all of this stems from ignorance. It actually doesn't work but you and millions of Nigerians out there think it does but it's all superstitions.

Placebo effect at best.

Endeavour to reason critically and logically.

I guess you Dont believe in juju?

Well.......

Call it voodoo
Call it charms
Call it black magic
Call it juju

They all mean the same thin

If you know
You know

If you Dont
You Dont

You can not explain the higher order with English, no matter how intelligent you think you are.

Things flow from the spiritual
to the physical

that is why Christians pray

that is why juju worshippers or pagans carry out sacrifices

So if you know
you know

Either you are serving Jehovah God
or
You are serving the Devil

there is no superstitution anywhere here

the spiritual controls the physical
the physical never controls the spiritual

because the spiritual is higher and more intelligent

What you believe does not change the equation of things...

Only shows you are gullible!

Religion and science are two different things

Science operates at the physical level

Religion operates at the spiritual level

Dont mix it up brother

The one operating at the science and physical level looks at the man praying or rendering sacrifices and he thinks to himself, this guy (worshipper ) must be crazy.

In the mind of the worshipper communicating with unseen forces, the one operating at the science level, is a novice, and an enlightened ignoramus, who does not understand what is going on at the spiritual level.

Hence what you call superstition because, you Dont understand how it works, is part and parcel of the worshiping process of demons.

Anything the white man does not understand or cannot explain scientifically, he tags it as superstition!

Did God create science or did science create God?

Until you get the answer to that question, you can't start comprehending the effect encounters with evil spirits have on mortals.

But to give you an idea......ask people who have experienced speechlessness during the night, when they find themselves struggling with unseen forces. Go and just ask.....All attempts to shout for help are seized mysteriously until the encounter ends.

The point is this: Satan, demons and his human agent employ their evil powers to bewitch or hypnotize people they desire to harm. So, the first thing they all try to do humans on contact is seize their speech.

Did an Holy Angel of God in the Bible not make, Zacharias,Johns father speechless?

The angel just told him, guy you will be speechless and he became so.

Satan and demons have that same ability.

Mind you, juju worshippers know as much power they can get from Satan, by worshipping him with what will open the door to such powers.

Only Jehovah God does not ask for human sacrifices from humans and he does not give his power to people to do evil.

But reverse is the case for Satan,demons and followers.

Dont let science mislead you....
because, blind science is a religion unto itself, that denies the existence of God , do not realize they are worshipping man made science beliefs.

I am sure, you Dont know, that Africans sold into slavery during the European slave trade where hypnotized with juju, just before being handed over to European slavers at African ports?

You think the white man Dont know what Juju is?

Go and dig up the dirt's on that trade, and find out how more than 60million Africans were sold to the white man for over 450years!

Of course, no western historical books will tell you that Africans sold to Europeans were hypnotized with juju! They left that demonic part out of all the things they documented about the trade.

If you know
you know

if you don't
you dont

1 Like

Re: Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals In 9ja by eCONTROL: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Restroom:

I guess you Dont believe in juju?

Well.......

Call it voodoo
Call it charms
Call it black magic
Call it juju

They all mean the same thin

If you know
You know

If you Dont
You Dont

You can not explain the higher order with English, no matter how intelligent you think you are.

Things flow from the spiritual
to the physical

that is why Christians pray

that is why juju worshippers or pagans carry out sacrifices

So if you know
you know

Either you are serving Jehovah God
or
You are serving the Devil

there is no superstitution anywhere here

the spiritual controls the physical
the physical never controls the spiritual

because the spiritual is higher and more intelligent

What you believe does not change the equation of things...

Only shows you are gullible!

Religion and science are two different things

Science operates at the physical level

Religion operates at the spiritual level

Dont mix it up brother

The one operating at the science and physical level looks at the man praying or rendering sacrifices and he thinks to himself, this guy (worshipper ) must be crazy.

In the mind of the worshipper communicating with unseen forces, the one operating at the science level, is a novice, and an enlightened ignoramus, who does not understand what is going on at the spiritual level.

Hence what you call superstition because, you Dont understand how it works, is part and parcel of the worshiping process of demons.

Anything the white man does not understand or cannot explain scientifically, he tags it as superstition!

Did God create science or did science create God?

Until you get the answer to that question, you can't start comprehending the effect encounters with evil spirits have on mortals.

But to give you an idea......ask people who have experienced speechlessness during the night, when they find themselves struggling with unseen forces. Go and just ask.....All attempts to shout for help are seized mysteriously until the encounter ends.

The point is this: Satan, demons and his human agent employ their evil powers to bewitch or hypnotize people they desire to harm. So, the first thing they all try to do humans on contact is seize their speech.

Did an Holy Angel of God in the Bible not make, Zacharias,Johns father speechless?

The angel just told him, guy you will be speechless and he became so.

Satan and demons have that same ability.

Mind you, juju worshippers know as much power they can get from Satan, by worshipping him with what will open the door to such powers.

Only Jehovah God does not ask for human sacrifices from humans and he does not give his power to people to do evil.

But reverse is the case for Satan,demons and followers.

Dont let science mislead you....
because, blind science is a religion unto itself, that denies the existence of God , do not realize they are worshipping man made science beliefs.

I am sure, you Dont know, that Africans sold into slavery during the European slave trade where hypnotized with juju, just before being handed over to European slavers at African ports?

You think the white man Dont know what Juju is?

Go and dig up the dirt's on that trade, and find out how more than 60million Africans were sold to the white man for over 450years!

Of course, no western historical books will tell you that Africans sold to Europeans were hypnotized with juju! They left that demonic part out of all the things they documented about the trade.

If you know
you know

if you don't
you dont

Your ideology on how the world works is quite laughable and mundane but I’m going to pretend I didn’t notice how ill-informed, brainwashed by the society and indoctrinated by the society you are, I’ll proceed to answer your questions/dysfunctional opinions stated herein.

Yes I only believe in what can be re-demonstrated and proven with irrefutable evidence after rigorous peer-review and not what I’m told by somebody who was told by somebody who was also told by someone else, which is the syndrome that afflicts most Nigerians. Juju as you call it is a myth but to the untrained eye it’s as real as it gets.

Voodoo, charms, black magic, juju are all words used by unintelligible illiterate black Africans (mostly) who wouldn’t reason for themselves even if their lives depended on it, they hold on to bronze-age beliefs passed on to them from their ancestors who didn’t know how to cure common cold because they had no antibiotics, they didn’t know where the sun went at night because they know not what revolution and rotation of the earth on its axis is, they wonder what rain, thunder and lightning is because they don’t know that when a positively charged cloud gets in contact with a negatively charged cloud it discharges electrons which can be seen in form of a bright streak across the sky. They have no idea what these things are so they are in awe and have no choice but to worship it and sometimes go a step further to worship it by way of libations and ceremonial rituals to appease it. Today we know what all these things are because they’ve all been demystified by science but yet some people exactly like you are still holding on to the era of the stone age despite being in the 21st century. Attributing things to an imaginary deity while holding a phone in your hand which integrates more than 20 different technologies in it simply implies the biggest irony of our time, an unfortunate anomaly.

Nothing flows from the inexistent spiritual to the physical (you wish it did but it doesn’t and if you can prove it does then you can be a recipient of a Nobel award). The physical is all there is (sorry to burst your little bubble).

Do you even know the history behind your Christianity? (All religions of the world are equally as silly as the next religion but for this purpose let’s take your choice religion, Christianity, as a case study). Have you ever heard of Emperor Constantine and how he held this epic meeting bringing together all priests and Heads of different religions at the time, sat them down and ask all of them to formulate one single religion to unify all of the pagans together. That day many pagan religions were fused together and the name Christianity was adopted. All those who didn’t approve of it were executed immediately, these are historically verifiable facts, read about “The meeting at Nicea”. Your religion is a joke which was handcrafted by men like yourself and forced on people for thousands of years by burning unbelievers at the stake and always keeping the next generation of adults indoctrinated from birth by immediately instilling religious dogma in them from birth so at an early age they already have developed “Cognitive dissonance”

Isn’t it funny that your parents are Christians and youre also a Christian. Your religion is the right one while that of others are all wrong … but this is what all Muslims, Buddhists, Zoroastrian etc. also say, mine is right while every other person’s own is wrong.

Geography, your religion is a function of the geographical location you were born. If you were born in Pakistan, today you’ll be defending your variant of Islamic faith till your last breath.

Let me quote you, “…This is why Christians pray…”

Yes they do pray but their prayers lacks efficacy and it’s redundant by all standards once you step out of your confined mental box to really look at it. Remember all the hashtags, pray for London, pray for Amsterdam, pray for Cote de voire, pray for Paris, pray for Turkey, pray for nice, pray for Brussels, pray for Paris (again), pray Kenya but again and again the events still keep resurfacing because the prayers aren’t working (there are many applicable slimy excuses on God’s behalf but none of it is plausible). Surely by now someone would have already thought of averting it from happening by praying proactively and giving us a society with a perfect system and harmony, but no, reality hits, it happens again and again till we run out of hashtags.

Prayer is an illusion which makes you feel you’ve played your part in something by closing your eyes, muttering words to yourself while communicating with a man tucked away in the sky billions of miles away. In reality, your intergalactic super cosmic chit-chat boils down to zilch, zero, nothing. It’s all imagination and a laughable practice.

Science have been able to eradicate many diseases, most recent was polio. But, billions of hands clasped together in prayers were not able to eradicate any disease for thousands of years until science came along. Hence, a single hand in the science lab shaking and mixing burettes and pipettes is much productive than billions of hands held together in prayers.

I’m still surprise you don’t know that Christianity is a pagan religion majorly remodeled after Mithraism, same wine new bottle. You talk about juju worshippers carrying out ritualistic sacrifices but you forgot that eating of bread and drinking of wine is an actual ritual where real flesh and wine were eaten by worshippers in the past until it was reformed by modern Christians into what it is today because it would look grotesque in these times. Talking about sacrifices, read your bible and find out how many times your lord your God asked for sacrifice, I mean human sacrifice, spilling of human blood to his glory. It’s quite numerous if you navigate your bible well enough or just do an online search if you’re too lazy to read the whole book. Even the devil in the bible never sacrificed anything (though the devil is also an imaginary being just like God, Jesus, demons angels etc.). Theological scholars and statisticians have been able to peg the amount of people killed by God in the bible in comparison with amount killed by Satan. Guess what, God killed 2.5 million people (excluding those who died in the flood) while the devil killed 10 people (family of Job: he took a bet with God regarding Job and got permission from God to do the killings). So who is the bad guy between both imaginary creatures? All pseudo-facts here were retrieved from your fairy-tale book called the bible which shows your God is a blood thirsty psychopath or a monster compared to the devil (despite both being work of fiction).

Read about “Flavius Josephus”, the Jewish scholar who was coerced by the Roman Empire to write the book of the gospels and create an agreeable character called Jesus Christ. Yes his pen created your lord and savior. This was forced on the citizens for centuries until all traces of the scam was lost, unless you read history books and see for yourself which you might not want to in order not to tarnish your delusion.

I quote you again “…either you’re serving Jehovah God or you’re serving the devil ”

Well, do you know how many religions exist in the world? There are about 3700 religions and Gods out there being worshipped but yours happen to be the correct one, how lucky of you. Do you know how many denominations the Christian faith has? I bet you don’t, it about 40,000 denominations (go Google it). So being born a Christian isn’t enough you still have to push your luck further and make sure you’re born into the right denomination or you risk hell fire (more fiction). I hope you’re in the right sect otherwise this would have been for nothing.

It’s all superstition to believe a man was made of mud, the whole world was created from nothing but the incoming woman had to be cloned from a rib bone and a talking snake (seriously?) deceived this woman to eat some fruit which made us all sinners … the story is out rightly comical, might as well have been written by a circus clown, that’s how funny it is if you had grown to the age of 19 and this story was presented to you for the first time. But since it was told to you since infancy you take it as true. If you step outside your dogma you might even notice how silly it is even right now.

If I told you that a donkey spoke to me you would instantly conclude that I’m crazy or you’ll ask to see the donkey yourself for evidence, hence you dismissed me on some rational grounds. But the minute you read it from the bible, rationality goes straight out the window and you believe in talking snakes and donkeys. So you believe in an ancient book written by ancient goat herders without evidence rather than your own critical reasoning.

It’s also superstition when washing of sins needs a human sacrifice (I’m talking of human ritual), nailing someone to a cross to remove sins is actually human ritual, which is what your God practices. Also it’s stupid to feel that one act can affect the other, how can the death of someone on a cross affect the cleansing of sin? What’s the correlation? This requires ignorant gullible people to believe, as a rational mind cant process the depth of foolishness involved to accept this as fact.

You called me gullible. Biggest laugh I’ve had in a long while. How is it that I’m the gullible one? You’re the one who believes ridiculous things like a girl supposedly a virgin magically delivers a baby boy by way surrogacy, this baby happens to be the son of God, this son also happens to be God himself also (talking about trinity, do you know the whole trinity thing and resurrection was only recently added to the bible by some monks less than a thousand years ago, it wasn’t there before). He died to wash away sin yet people still sin till this very day, how pathetic. How else do you define gullibility other than a bunch of people giving their money to a self-acclaimed minister of God for him to read from a book you all have a copy of once a week.

Nigeria loses over 20 percent of its internally and externally generated revenue to pastors who fleece more than 40 percent of the population with tax-free returns. Imagine billions of naira being lost all around the nation every Sunday, if these monies were diversified elsewhere we would be in the same league with irreligious countries like Japan, Sweden, Denmark etc. all their monies circulates within the economy and they just keep prospering. Our economy is being raped in the guise of religion.

Religion is make-believe.

Science is evidence-based.

Why don’t we see pastors in hospitals healing people in droves and emptying clinics off their patients? We see only doctors there using equipment and apparatuses provided by science because prayers won’t heal (forget the show you see on TV) you need drugs provided by science despite having faith as huge as a mountain in your choice deity. Since you like make-believe so much then just remain encased in your cocoon called religion and dream on. Zero advantage to be derived from it in the real world.

I don’t blame people like you and how you view the world because science is hard so why not believe the most simplistic tailor-made answer; Genesis 1:1 God create the heavens and the earth. Period. Ponder no more. Now, you don’t need to bother about finding out about “Abiogenesis” which is a tougher story to digest, no need to read heaps of science books, rather stick to that book written to keep you deluded for life.

God didn’t create man.

Man created God.

Man created god to explain away all the difficult questions.

Imagine 5000 years ago, a prehistoric man sees lightning zipping across the sky and even this lightning to his bewilderment strikes trees and causes fire. He had no explanation for this, so he begins to revere lightning, next he begins to worship trees struck by lightning, he worships rivers, rocks, sculptures and calls it God. Now, he passes this practice his sons and daughters, who also passes it on to their sons and daughters and now it has been passed to you through the ages (it has gone through many, reformations, reinterpretations, customizations, diversification etc.) and now you are going to pass it on to your sons and daughters too, they’re also going to pass it on too and it goes on like that. It’s the oldest running scam in history ever since medieval politicians understood the massive gains and benefit they could acquire from people’s gullibility (Read about: “East meets West” Greeks and Roman politicians partner up to form the biggest religion, Christianity)

Also, whenever you catch yourself quoting the bible like you did earlier, just know it’s all “circular reasoning”, the worse of its kind.

How do you know the bible is true?
Because it’s the word of God.
How do you know it’s the word of God?
Because it’s written in the bible.
How do you know the bible is true?
Because it’s the word of God.
How do you know it’s the word of God?
Because it’s written in the bible.

Circular reasoning because each need the other to prove the other and can’t be proven independently. Both of which, God and the bible has no irrefutable evidence to back its claim of existence and infallibility respectively. Since God has been camera shy for the last 2000 years and only resides in peoples heart it would be pretty tough to prove if he exists.

And as for the slavery thing you spoke about, you don’t want to get me started on that slavery write-up you made which was riddled with erroneous assumptions, it would only open up a different can of worms unfavorable to your argument.

Enough has been said.

Rise above superstition!

(1) (Reply)

Man Admits Secretly Filming 34 Women In Shower And Posting It To Porn Site / 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India / Three Attacked Around Tina Junction In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.