Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Should I Buy The Tecno Camon X? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Buy The Tecno Camon X? (628 Views)

Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. / Meet The Tecno T901 - The Small Whatsapp Phone / Highlights Of The Tecno Camon X And X Pro Launch Yesterday At Eko Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy The Tecno Camon X? by Atal: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tecno at her global spring event held in Lagos, Nigeria introduced some new phones, one of these was the much talked about selfie lord, “the Tecno Camon X and X pro”. After manufacturing series of smartphones all these years, Tecno finally made a one-time awesome smartphone that is worth considering.

The Tecno Camon X is a budget android phone that has a lot going for it, it appears to look different from previous Tecno phones in Nigeria, this is because Tecno mobile in her commitment to keep up with trending innovation in the tech community have decided to start producing phones that looks pretty awesome.

I personally must commend Tecno for her recent improvement, it now means I can now buy a bezel-less phone with just a few bucks in Nigeria (winks*). See five (5) good reasons why you should buy the Tecno camon x in Nigeria.>> https://www.techmobile.com.ng/tecno-camon-x/

(1) (Reply)

HP Desktop Computers For Sale (cheapest Price) / Gotv Slashes MAX Bouquet Price / Man Tied A Rat And Tortured It With A Stick For Chewing His Phone Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.