Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him (26642 Views)

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Emmybweb9: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A househelp identified as Winfred Wangui, has dragged her former boss and Kiambu Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge, popularly known as Kimani Wamatangi to court in a child maintenance lawsuit.

According to househelp, the Jubilee politician defiled her in his residence about 10 years ago, after which she got pregnant and gave birth to their daughter, Lisa Wanjiku, on April 23rd, 2007.

“When I ask for child support, he erratically sends a sum of Sh3,000, which he sends after a long time and when he is pushed. I am jobless,” she said in court papers obtained by Standard Digital.

According to the lady, the Senator has only seen their daughter twice; when she was two months old and towards the end of 2007, and has sent a total of Sh70,000 for her maintenance, refusing to consistently pay Sh75,000 monthly upkeep.

“He came home to see my mother with Sh.20,000 and promised to pay for his daughter’s upkeep,” Winfred further states.

“The plaintiff avers that the defendant has a legal obligation to maintain his daughter in the following manners: Sh.20,000 for school fees, an equal amount for house rent, Sh.15,000 in medical care fee and Sh.20,000 in clothing and miscellaneous expenses. The total expenses comes to Sh.75,000,” Winfred says in another sworn affidavit.

Winfred disclosed that on May 28th the court ordered Wamatangi to take a DNA test to confirm paternity, but the senator refused to avail himself.

“This is to confirm that Ms Winfred Wangui Kimani presented herself to the Government Chemist on 28th day of May at 9:30am for DNA sampling. However the sampling could not proceed as the other party, Paul Kimani Njoroge alias Wamatangi, had not availed himself by 3pm,” a letter from the Ministry of Health to the Children’s Court signed by government chemist AW Nderitu reads.

The 32-year-old former househelp added that she is tired of fighting a losing battle, after several of her cases were dropped. She approached Kenya Human Rights Commission for help and was referred to Fida, who filed the new case at Kiambu Children’s Court on June 19th.

However the Senator who spoke to newsmen, said;

“I am not the biological father to the minor herein, I have never seen the minor and I do not know of her existence.”

“I have never employed the plaintiff. Her allegations are malicious and unwarranted and only meant to embarrass and cause me injury and damage,” Wamatangi said in a sworn affidavit.

Culled from: https://wakabobo.com/househelp-turned-baby-mama-drags-senator-to-court-over-childs-upkeep/

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Raphaelmary(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
if u know say u no go take care of pikin, no do....simple!!!

but I no no say senators dey go court oh

6 Likes

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by omamush(f): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Jenefa1: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by tunjijones(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by obaival(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Worwor people

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2018
This woman is multi-talented. She come to do one job but ended up doing another

6 Likes

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Disappointed1(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2018
I just de imagine the first day the old man made the first move on her lol...

She go be like oga I can't do it

The old man go be like don't worry I will take care of you

I'm sure the senator was begging grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Oga has eaten more than he can chew!! wink cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Pls how is that a news.

The breaking news:

Have you all not heard right now that the fulani that wreck platue villages has occupied the remaining houses and even has renamed some of the villages already*

Another Afonja of Ilorin error has happened again to reclaim those place will be hell if possible at all. They are heading down south soon and ekiti is the gate quote me million time.

And you are busy posting Kenya problem here.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Same way Aboki Ahmed Musa became Naija's hero. Up Arewa. Up PMB
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by moorevic(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
MOst men are scumbags

2 Likes

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Sparkies85(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Some men are just too disgusting anyways

This father and son are too cute...
Tell me what else you can see in this pix for those of us with sharp eyesight grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by princeade86(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2018
DNA straight
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by moorevic(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Are you in plateau?

jrusky:
Pls how is that a news.

The breaking news:

Have not heard right now that the fulani that wreck platue villages has occupied their remaining houses and even renamed some villages already*

And you are busy posting Kenya problem here.
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by sexdoll: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2018
some women can be ugly o! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Obudupikin: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Some men don't have class.

1 Like

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by chuksanambra: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Disappointed1:
I just de imagine the first day the old man made the first move on her lol...

She go be like oga I can't do it

The old man go be like don't worry I will take care of you

I'm sure the senator was begging grin

The senator be like 'please, let me just put the tip, only the tip, let me use it to rub it small'.

11 Likes

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by DWJOBScom(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Raphaelmary:
if u know say u no go take care of pikin, no do....simple!!!

but I no no say senators dey go court oh

You couldn't have said it any better
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2018
These Kenyan folks are damn ugly my God!

1 Like

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Only in Kenya
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by pocohantas(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Obudupikin:
Some men don't have class.

Nah, not true.
It is actually the manhood that's classless.
Senator wants one thing, the man below wants another.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2018
moorevic:
Are you in plateau?

And you are in platue right Hmmmm una ain't seen anything keep defending evil forgetting to stand together is the way to defeat evil. Don't worry the news will break out soon keep watching
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Pavore9: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2018
At the end of the day, he will pay for the child's upkeep.
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by DIYhackers: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2018
This what happens when a man thinks with his dick
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by Disappointed1(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2018
chuksanambra:

The senator be like 'please, let me just put the tip, only the tip, let me use it to rub it small'.

Is like you're speaking form experience bro grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by hypemanifeanyi: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2018
With money and power I still go on to sleep with my housemaid,when they are many hot women that are begging to just sleep with you for free,just to feel the touch and presence of being with a man of power and affluence.There is always a saying that money can't buy class now I believe.Whether you are a wealthy man or woman if you don't have class you don't, you can't buy it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him by moorevic(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2018
Dude the reason i asked was that its not on social media yet.
jrusky:

And you are in platue right Hmmmm una ain't seen anything keep defending evil forgetting to stand together is the way to defeat evil. Don't worry the news will break out soon keep watching

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber / South Korean Opposition Leader, Lee Jae-Myung Stabbed In The Neck / U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.