Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan (1062 Views)

Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’ / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by AkinEgba: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2010
Teacher arrested for allegedly defiling 12-year-old pupil•3 undergraduates in police net over alleged rape
| Print | E-mail
Written by Adebayo Waheed
Tuesday, 08 June 2010

A teacher with a nursery and primary school in Ibadan, Oyo State, Mr Sunday Adeleke (30), has been arrested for defiling a 12-year-old pupil.

This is just as three students of a tertiary institution in the town were also arrested for alleged rape.
The suspected teacher, the Nigerian Tribune gathered, had, on May 26, inserted his fingers into the girl’s private part, under the pretext that he wanted to marry her.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Olabisi Okuwobi, who confirmed the incident in Ibadan, on Monday, said the father of the girl, Mr Olawale Omoniyi, reported the incident at Agugu police station.
According to her, the suspect, who was rushed to hospital for medical treatment, was warned by the teacher not to inform anybody.

In a related development, three students of a tertiary institution, Demola Ade-Nuigbe, Gbemisola Ojemoye and Bayode Oguntuase, were said to have conspired and lured Raphael Akinrinola to Gotel Villa, beside Bachelor Hotel, Odo-Ona Elewe, where they raped her.

The police image maker said the suspects had, on May 29, drugged the girl before she was raped by one of them.

She said the underwear of the victim, with blood stains, with her jeans, were recovered in the house of Oguntuase.

The matter, according to Okuwobi, had been transferred to the state Criminal Investigation Department (CID) for further interrogation
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2010
so sad cry
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 08, 2010
more like what offence did the queen commit, that makes the OP manhandle her english every chance he gets.

@ story

sad. May God forgive the inhuman beasts who think drug r.ape [or any kind of r.ape] is cool.
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by bolseas(f): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2010
RAPER abi RAPIST?!
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by KKO2: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2010
So Bad
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by texazzpete(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2010
To think someone paid good money for the OP's education, angry
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
@aisha2

I still don't think you should have changed the title. The OP didn't give you the right to do so.
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by skfa1: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
Sad story.
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Katsumoto: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
tpia.:

more like what offence did the queen commit, that makes the OP manhandle her english every chance he gets.

Akin-Egba is Mekusxxxx. He has rested Mekusxxx, resurrected Nchara, and created Akin-Egba to continue his work.
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
Bunch of Dirty paedophiles!
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Katsumoto: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
Mekusxxx Akin-Egba

As despicable as these crimes are, what have they got to do with politics? Do you need help with comprehension?
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
How could people be so wicked and cruel.
I think this fools should be jailed for life.
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by abadaba(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How could people be so wicked and cruel.
I think this fools should be jailed for life.

I think there is an alternative. 1stly, castrate them. 2ndly, give them injections that will reduce or make them not to have sexual libido. Just my opinion.
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by Osama10(m): 2:03am On Jun 11, 2010
abadaba:

I think there is an alternative. 1stly, castrate them. 2ndly, give them injections that will reduce or make them not to have sexual libido. Just my opinion.

Seconded.
Re: Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan by omongbati1: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2010
rapists everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Girl Raped & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. / 3 Killed In Xenophobic Violence In South Africa Over King's Comment / See Photo Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.