Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection (1292 Views)

US Indicts Atiku As Brain Behind Recent Killings In Nigeria / Federal Government Interventions In Plateau State Following Recent Killings / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by AprokoGirl: 4:07am On Jun 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by AprokoGirl: 4:07am On Jun 30, 2018
GET YOUR PVC
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Seconded : GET YOUR PVC!!
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by kcmichael: 4:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Get your PVC to vote who?.
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by kcmichael: 4:35am On Jun 30, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13095/respect-recent-killings-plateau-state-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

And the state governor are doing nothing to secure lives and properties.when there is peace the state governor take credit but when there is challenges they say its FG,.hypocrisy everywhere
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by CodeTemplar: 4:41am On Jun 30, 2018
kcmichael:

And the state governor are doing nothing to secure lives and properties.when there is peace the state governor take credit but when there is challenges they say its FG,.hypocrisy everywhere
Ortom supported anti-grazing bill but bubu is with his bethren from Mali and Ethiopia.
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by Anigreat: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

Buhari must go
We don't need a blood thirsty jihadist as a president.
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by kestolove95(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by abdulskulboy(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2018
If you think Buhari is f*ck. Drop ur like

1 Like

Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by koboko69: 6:03am On Jun 30, 2018
Stale boring bull crap.

If u continue like this...by 2023 na data resellers go still dey advertise for your blog.
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by oyatmicah(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2018
I was going to join the "this is not normal gang" till i remembered what my mum used to tell me wen i was much younger, she said "in this country, whenever an election is getting closer, politicians always look for diabolical means to remain in power nd which involves blood, unnecessary deaths occur and we pray to God to protect us since we are not affected and we move on".
Call me superstitious bt all these cant be a coincident, we have a failed government and we youths are too foolish and a coward to hold our government responsible.
Fulani herdmen kill in broad daylight nd nobody dares speak against it, trailers are still used to move containers from ports and petrol deport in broad day light nd therefore causing more dan enough accidents, but wat do we do, we pray for only our protection.
Sars will harass any young guy using good phone even if u saved 3 months allawee to buy, police are mastermind of robbery incidents.
U believe Buhari is sponsoring Bokoharam bt yet d Offa culprits pointed out d Senate president and with overwhelming evidences and u still said its a lie without u having any proof.
Benue killing, salaries are not being paid bt yet we only foolishly write on our status, God save Nigeria when He has actually given us brains to deal with kinda problem.
Youths wake up, i may not make a total sense, but it's worth thinking about.
#oyat

2 Likes

Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by KingLennon(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2018
Akpruka baby
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by femi4: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Using plateau killings to create memes shows that you are insensitive, callous and unintelligent
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by falcon01: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2018
kcmichael:
Get your PVC to vote who?.
Exactly to vote who?
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by Ekpeitut: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2018
falcon01:
Exactly to vote who?

Trust me these guys below won't stoop so low by ignoring wanton killings to favor cattle or their tribesmen like Buhari!

1. Donald Duke
2. Omoyele Sowore
3. Atiku Abubakar
4. Fela Durotoye
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by SolutionMee: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Interesting
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by zombieTRACKER: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari has nothing to offer this country

The man is a certified terrorist
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by MORNDEW(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Some people just don't know when to start nonsense. Because you have data and probably some jobless youths who visit your meme collection nonsense, you throw decorum to the gutters and use the lost lives we recorded recently to create meme. How unintelligent can one be.
Let me tell you, this nonsense meme drove no point as its just a political nonsense filled with hatred for the president and a particular tribe which will only further make your blog a joke.
I wonder how people don't have sense especially youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by nazablossom(f): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
femi4:
Using plateau killings to create memes shows that you are insensitive, callous and unintelligent
But the meme is full of advice not comedy.
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by MDsambo: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Nonsense
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2018
koboko69:
Stale boring bull crap.

If u continue like this...by 2023 na data resellers go still dey advertise for your blog.

Shame on u
Re: In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
MORNDEW:
Some people just don't know when to start nonsense. Because you have data and probably some jobless youths who visit your meme collection nonsense, you throw decorum to the gutters and use the lost lives we recorded recently to create meme. How unintelligent can one be.
Let me tell you, this nonsense meme drove no point as its just a political nonsense filled with hatred for the president and a particular tribe which will only further make your blog a joke.
I wonder how people don't have sense especially youths.

So those advise didn't minister to you? Cos you are a zombie or what??

(1) (Reply)

1998 Jesse Pipeline Explosion / Pictorial Evidence Of Pdp Members With Neck Issue / EXPOSED!! Lagos State Government Reveals The Owner Of Tanker That Caused Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.