Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo (32234 Views)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by Praizeupdates: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Guys give this beautiful pose photos of Gov Ambode, Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo and Vice president Osinbajo the best caption of the year.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-adorable-photo-of-ambode-obasanjo-and-yemi-osinbajo/

1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by Anigreat: 5:03am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

Ambode: The only way tinubu can cure his mouth odour is..

Obasanjo: Go on i am listening

Midget: Will contribute soon. searching for the cure on his mobile phone.

18 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by kestolove95(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2018
Abgaya

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by pyyxxaro: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2018
AMBODE ;

BAABA CALM DOWN , WE WOULD RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

OBJ ;

SO THIS SMALL BOY HERE WANTS TO JOIN THAT STUPID ABOKI TO EMBARRASS ME , THIS OMOKEKERE THAT COULD NOT WASH HIS PANTS CLEAN , THEY THINK AM DINO OR SARAKI THEY CAN TOIL WITH .....ISSSORAI

AMBODE ;

SPEAKING SOME STRONG YORUBA IN REPLY TO CALM OBJ DOWN

OBJ ;

USING SOME STRONG PARABLES TO WARN HIM * A CHILD THAT HATES OLD MEN WOULD DIE YOUNG * tongue

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by tballeyy(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Ambode please don't associate ur self with that man called( Obasanjo); he is a betrayer

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by femi4: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Best caption wins
Obj: Ambo! I m disappointed in Osinbajo

Ambo: What happened sir

Obj: Why did he allow Bubu to change democracy dates

Ambo: Baba no vex, I go change am back to May 29 if I get there. Just support me for 2019 presidency

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by SoarAfrica(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2018
Lol, you sound like you were the guy behind them listening quote author=pyyxxaro post=68948339]AMBODE ; BAABA CALM DOWN , WE WOULD RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

OBJ ; SO THIS SMALL BOY HERE WANTS TO JOIN THAT STUPID ABOKI TO EMBARRASS ME , THIS OMOKEKERE THAT COULD NOT WASH HIS PANTS CLEAN , THEY THINK AM DINO OR SARAKI THEY CAN TOIL WITH .....ISSSORAI

AMBODE ; SPEAKING SOME STRONG YORUBA IN REPLY TO CALM OBJ DOWN

OBJ ; USING SOME STRONG PARABLES TO WARN HIM * A CHILD THAT HATES OLD MEN WOULD DIE YOUNG * tongue[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by DeBrain045(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2018
OBJ should be edited from that pics he his not worthy to be there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by mmb(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2018
There is no caption to give the pic.

Useless.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by lonelydora: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Minister of Condolences, Minister of DIL knacking, and Tinubu's puppet.

OR

The Bad, the Ugly, and the Good

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by obembet(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2018
M
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2018
My caption;

3 wise looters

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
The 3 Midget from the West

The Present Tense, Past Tense and Future Tense of Aso Rock

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by princeade86(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
wetin ambode dey tell obj
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by DivinelyBlessed: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Caption

We are the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by johnnyholtby(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Next..in other news dreezy's scorpion is lit grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by EmmaLege: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2018
kiss
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by pointstores(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Nice one
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by jayteeguy: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2018
isokay! hope they are not discussing on how to embezzle our money again?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by generationz(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by BrutusOj(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Mtcheeew..Osibanjo been forming seriousness, for his silence inspite of the killings going on, he will never be supported should he contemplate running for president in future
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by Bossontop(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2018
undecided
Obj: so na me dis mere commissioner follow dey laff for public and for private him wan embarras me
Ambode: ahh!!! Baba u beta talk jejely make him no hear you??.......u sef know say you still money na
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by UncleSnr(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2018

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2018
I just think Obasanjo shouldn't fold arms the way things are going especially the killings all day and night, boko haram etc. We can all work collectively to make this Country great.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by Kelklein(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2018
See what these leaders have done...

They are busy gallivanting around earning huge pay and siphoning all our money while the nation plunge into an abyss.

Anyone close to Femi Adesina, Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu and their paymaster should please show them this.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by sammy4luvd(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2018
OBJ: you see this una vice president, na so so phone him dey press everytime....in fact i have nothing to say. I don close my mouth.
Ambode: Talk jare, nothing come out
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2018
Baba just fold arms as if he no concerns me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo by room089: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Ambode to Obj: sir, hope you know removing Buhari from the seat means removing our brother Osinbanjo from seat too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists: Wipe Them Off The Earth – Buhari Tells Nigerian Army Officers / Germany Returns 1,000 Benin Bronzes To Nigeria Amid Frustrstion At Britain / Security Personnel Turned Their Guns At Me - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.