Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

An Evening With Two Presidential Aspirants In Abuja, By Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Evening With Two Presidential Aspirants In Abuja, By Dele Momodu (425 Views)

A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each (2) (3) (4)

(1)

An Evening With Two Presidential Aspirants In Abuja, By Dele Momodu by SKYTREND(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, nothing is more uppermost in the minds of Nigerians and friends of Nigeria than that of Nigeria’s general elections next year and, in particular, the Presidential race.

I have had the honour of talking to a few of the Presidential aspirants in recent times, one or one or by telephone. So far, I have interacted with former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Cross River State Governor, Mr Donald Duke, the Chairman of BEN TV London, Mr Alistair Soyode, and my former running-mate, Dr Yunusa Tanko. Two nights ago, I succeeded in sitting down with two very formidable aspirants, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, at their homes in Abuja. The separate meetings, which took place one after the other, lasted till the wee hours of Friday morning.

http://skytrendnews.com/2018/06/30/an-evening-with-two-presidential-aspirants-in-abuja-by-dele-momodu/

Re: An Evening With Two Presidential Aspirants In Abuja, By Dele Momodu by Mynd44: 6:00am On Jun 30, 2018

(1)

By All Definitions & Descriptions, Nig's So Called Herdsmen 're Terrorists - CNN / Where Did We Go Wrong... Wake Up Nigeria Youths.. / Newspapers Review: Stories That Made The Headlines This Fri. Morning–06 July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.