Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? (59687 Views)

Sacked PDP Men Fail Bid To Take Part In February 3 Rerun Election / This Fact Will Prove To U That Nobody Can Beat Buhari In Kano State Nt Evn Rmk / Obaseki Too Busy Developing Edo To Be Interested In The Prosecution Of PDP Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by pemiakd: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68949007:
NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Abi o my brother. Dey never born dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by pemiakd: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2018
nwabobo:
Atiku will beat Buhari like a small boy.

For him dream abi for ur own dream? I laugh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Memphis357(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
madridguy:
So you've been looking for me upandan tongue
The day you go finally get sense eheeeen.... I'm eagerly looking forward to it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by VULCAN(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
By appointing his relative as acting inec Chairman then appointing someone from his ethnic group as Chairman, Buhari has shown from Day 1 that he plans to rig HIS OWN election in 2019. He couldn't care less about those of his minions!

maasoap:

Buhari has proved it to the world that he's not interested in rigging any election going by the isolated elections we've had under him so far. You better get on the field and start mobilising against him instead of wailing on nairaland, there is no virtual voting.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
You don't sit in your house and call others kid, List out the parameters let's do a healthy comparison.

For the kid aspect, I know a lot of you guys here and I can tell you that in age I'm your egbon and in other aspects, I'm miles ahead of you.

Let's not dabble into those world because you will be surprised how much I know things here

Sho mo age Egbon ni...Be careful O grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
pemiakd:

Abi o my brother. Dey never born dem
Lol cheesy, hugs my dear sister!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Mylove55(f): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2018
RexTramadol1:
I don't know

But Atiku is Argentina and Buhari is Nigeria

Inec is Cakir.
if inec is cakir, that means you are wrong.

It will be buhari is Argentina,
Atiku or any opposition candidate is Nigeria.
Inec is FIFA.
Rec is cakir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by goodvision12(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Mad people everywhere you go even on nairaland.No where is safe again in this country.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2018
TwentyOnePilots:

Sho mo age Egbon ni...Be careful O grin
Lol grin, dis Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Mylove55:

Inec is FIFA.
Rec is cakir
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin... my belle o.
Nairaland no go kill person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by TolaniLuv: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Abeg my people! Northerners are not the only Nigerians We dont want Atiku, they are the same.. hes a thief please abeg biko nu! Atiku is a theif and hes a northerner too we have other trubes in nigeria.
We have youth too

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by franudi: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2018
David Mark.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by RexTramadol1: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2018
Mylove55:

Inec is FIFA.
Rec is cakir

Lol...... Buhari will say " I was cheated by the powers that have more money, they monetized the electoral process".
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by verifielive: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2018
It's only atiku. ... Because the south east south south and middle bet will vote for atiku...then the only thing atiku needs is to divide the north..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by room089: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin With David Mark in the list, then someone will know the list is comic relief for weekend grin

Master not just a comic relief but satirists fantasy too! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by hikmojj(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhri till 2023!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by akilo1: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
The only man that can send Bihari home is The Waziri Atiku Abubakar. The man that will repair the damage Caused by Buhari.

Lets vote for Atiku for a new Nigeria
abeg make he travel to US first and we will vote for him if he is back from the trip

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by 99miles(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Atiku is a business man,.......................successful businessmen are great leaders.
That is what am Atikulating.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by satchinonso(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Atiku is the best devil in all the demons mentioned. U choose him

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Integrafamoo: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Only Atiku or Shakarau. I like Donald Duke but the best is not always the the right choice. Ethnicity counts in Nigeria politics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Mylove55(f): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Lol...... Buhari will say " I was cheated by the powers that have more money, they monetized the electoral process".
it was better to FIFA for Argentina to go through.

In the same view, it is better to Nigerian for buhari to continue than to go back to square zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by brookz: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Nawa ooooooooo

All those people against One man?

Truly PMB is a Legend.

#TeamPMBtill2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Benez: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
You can continue to laugh but ask yourself again, Do I want to be on 30k for the next four years again or should I vote in Atiku the man with pragmatic and business approach to governance that can bring back foreign investors and revive our dying economy where companies can employ you and you will be earning more than 150k a month

For me to vote for A tiny, the thief, I will rather pitch tent with baba Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by austineabba(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
THE ONLY CREDIBLE LEADER IS DANKWAMBO, HE WILL FLOOR BUHARI HANDS DOWN
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Papoose269(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
I'm not tribalistic but I have to ask this question, why are there so many northerners in this list? Are they naturally inclined to believe that they own the country? It's actually becoming too much, when will this country ever get better? Are Southerners, westerners and easterners not tired of occurrences in the country, things getting worse? Get your PVC people, we need to change the change but not to the umbrella party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by RexTramadol1: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Mylove55:
it was better to FIFA for Argentina to go through.

In the same view, it is better to Nigerian for buhari to continue than to go back to square zero.

No be square zero we dey so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Mylove55(f): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2018
RexTramadol1:

No be square zero we dey so?

so let start from square zero than to go back again next two years.
By that next two years, 2nd Niger bridge will be completed, mambila will be completed, railway completed, Niger Delta university will resume.
All the federal road started already will be completed before that two years.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2018
nwabobo:

Joke of tge century.
How was it a joke? your type is the reason why this country would never be great but we the good people of this country won't allow that to happen

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2018
Atiku of course but they are the bird of the same feather we should all support omoyele sowore

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by jibs4lv(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
You can continue to laugh but ask yourself again, Do I want to be on 30k for the next four years again or should I vote in Atiku the man with pragmatic and business approach to governance that can bring back foreign investors and revive our dying economy where companies can employ you and you will be earning more than 150k a month
na who come brainwashed you to this level kwa shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2018
If Nigerians can remove sentiments, Donald Duke will is the best.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Speedo17(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Nigeria's political arithmetic will still keep power for the North hence PDP will field someone from this region. Whoever PDP gives it's flag can only win PMB if and only if the West abi South West reverse the electoral victory they gave him in 2015. The SE, SS and and it's affiliates will maintain their ground as usual. The North ( NE, NC ) Middle belt and its affiliates due to the level of illiteracy and religious dictates will as usual give their BLOCK VOTES unless the PDP candidate will do a good fight to share it with his APC brother. I daresay this time that the chunk of votes the both candidates will get from the North and West will determine their victory as the SE and SS is decided already. The Great Oduduwa's, Nigeria's future lies in your hands now. As you can see with all happening's the North is to a larger extent still living in denial while the SE and SS to another extent are not complaining

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.