Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. (24478 Views)

Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ / You Haven't Done Anything For Herdsmen -miyetti Allah Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Gkemz: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Only in Nigeria fulani terrorists boldy threaten and challenge the public and go scot-free unopposed.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by nairaman66(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Georgemurphy:
This is such a shame. When did we get it so bad....the presidency has really treated this group with kid gloves.they should caution this group from talks that would instigate breakdown of law. We indeed have lost it.

I don’t see anything wrong with what the report did! The useless Islamic forum under the umbrella Miyetti Allah is know for propagating violence amongst the Muslim folks!

How can a religion who preached destruction and pains quoting Ahmadu Bello- “Using the minorities in the North as willing tools (Killings in Benue and Kogi) and the South as conquered territories (Northerners own almost all the oil blocks there).

A jihadist from Futa Jalon came into Nigeria as a territory and it has never been the same. Some foolish historians would say the northern caliphate were in Nigeria before the stupid British came! But they forgot to know that every other parts of the country was developing at their pace especially the Niger Delta!!

The government of the day is Fulani Republic!!

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by RZArecta2(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68952731:
The wicked will never go unpunished
no be your people ? Shout Sai baba jor and submit to their demands, remember that your curse will fall on Buhari's coconut head also grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Mylove55(f): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Firefire:
Interesting...

The terrorist group has a voice embarassed
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of nnamdi KANU the terrorist has voice.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by DrMuzungu(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2018
DeOTR:

NPF has 1 million manpower? Are you kidding me?
Nigerian Police Force is about 400,000 in size. The whole armed forces is under 1 million.

Even after cutting the numbers in half... Don't tell me that such a large force can't wipe out the bunch of f@ggots from forests.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Mylove55(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2018
Gkemz:
Only in Nigeria fulani terrorists boldy threaten and challenge the public and go scot-free unopposed.
are you deaf,
He said their economic right as no one denied you of your economic right, so nobody should also denied them of their economic right.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Edunwa302(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2018
There was a country
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by eleojo23: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2018
poseidon12:

If you are one of those people that voted Buhari in, you should stay back and enjoy his governance.

Me? vote Buhari? go and read my posts from 2015

I was one of the elders who saw what the kids could not see...wink
But of course, they didn't listen to us.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by true2god: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2018
franchasng:
You see angry

I have said it before and I will still say it again and again, Fulani people are dragging Nigeria backward to stone age.

The major problem Nigeria has today comes from the core northerners, especially the Fulanis, ask me how

These guys act wreckless like they own Nigeria and nobody can challenge them or their actions.

Fulani people don't ever migrate to Europe, America and Asia to learn how to behave and adopt modern way of life like every other human being on earth.

Fulanis want to remain stagnant in their way of life while the rest of the world is moving forward, changing the way they lived some years back and embracing technology and modern agriculture like ranching, etc.

Fulanis and their northern brothers destroyed Nigeria and made Nigeria the mess it is today, ask me how

Fulanis and their northern brothers have ruled Nigeria more than any other region and destroyed Nigeria by creating useless laws, bylaws, and constitution with wicked, devilish, cheating and biased mindset.

These guys killed Nigeria with the wrong foundation.

They laid down the wrong laws we have today that's ruining Nigeria.

They created leadership corruption and massive public fund looting that's now like a normal affair in Nigerian leadership; from government to corporate to private organizations all over Nigeria today.

Okay we have made mistake as a nation in our past, let us forget our past as a nation and chart a new course for Nigeria by changing our government/leadership style, policies, and do some constitutional amendment where necessary to give Nigeria a greater chance of prospering mutually as a nation, northerners will still stand against it at the Senate and are ready to kill to keep the failed situation and status quo that has kept Nigeria stagnant. angry

Let us restructure so Nigeria can move forward, northerners will say no we must not change anything to progress, we must remain stagnant, which kind people be this Na wa o cry

You dare not challenge or correct a Fulani or core northern person because everyone of them have one or two gambari soldier or military personnel backing him up and ready to mobilize the whole barracks to waylay anybody that corrects them to do the right thing sad

They have no value for human life nor property. Killing is fun to them. They are the only people in Nigeria licensed to get angry easily and kill or destroy property. Burning peoples properties is a hobby to them angry

They created Boko Haram out of their religious extremism and intolerance which has consumed millions of lives and properties.

They created religious discrimination and intolerance in Nigeria today using Sharia laws! How can you have Sharia Law in a secular nation and still refuse to restructure and make every state and region independent so u can practice whatever religion or way of life u wish to practice or best seek for your own independence if u cannot tolerate other tribes u call countrymen.

They created Fulani Herdsmen militant terrorists! Why can't they ever create something the world will hear and praise Nigeria Can't they create modern cow rearing technology that boosts livestock farming using modern technology such that we can export the technology to other nations. Why must it be killer militant groups that they can create

They are ready to kill for religion but never ready to kill to bring modern technology and development to Nigeria.

They have never created any good thing that's transforming Nigeria to a world class modern nation, they only create barbaric, archaic religious laws that drags Nigeria back to stone ages, what a people angry

They hardly migrate to Europe, America or Asia to mix up with civilised people and learn how nations are moving forward and not clinging to barbaric religious practices.

Believe me, if Northern Youths start to migrate to America, Europe, Asia, etc in large numbers, they will learn to be civilised and stop being archaic and clinging on to ancient barbaric religion that never brings national or societal development aside destruction and wanton poverty. It will help them to wake up from their slumber. It will help them to realise that their elites, Emirs and politicians have been fooling them and destroying their future to build a rosy future for their own generations.

Russia used to be backward until their founding fathers visited main Europe and started learning civilised ways of life and banned all th ancient barbaric religious doctrines and way of life making ancient Russians behave like idiots angry

Northern politicians brought in massive looting into governance; they only loot, steal and save to go to Mecca and Arab nations to squander our joint national wealth and resources angry

Northern Nigeria is the major reason Nigeria is not moving forward like other nations. Remove northern Nigeria from Nigeria and Nigeria will grow in few decades to come, sadly angry
You made mistake in your write-up by ignoring the root cause of the problem. The root cause is the foundation the British govt laid in Nigeria by promoting the backward-thinking Fulanis into a higher human 'species' in the Nigerian project hence handling the country to the fulanis in order to use them as a willing tool to milk the Nigeria's resources completely dry.

We usually fail to realize, or completely ignore, the role of the British in the unending national crisis. Buhari (a jihadist) is a good friend of the currentl archbishop of Canterbury, the head of the Anglican church in the UK and all the British Commonwealth. The British govt even hosted Buhari to a royal banquet dinner because, to the British govt, he is doing so well by their standard.

Until the South/middle-belt come together and negotiate with another world power, like Russia, for their own future, the British will forever keep using the Fulanis to destroy the country and its people. Black live does not matter to the British people, Nigeria is a giant and profitable British factory.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by DeOTR: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Even after cutting the numbers in half... Don't tell me that such a large force can't wipe out the bunch of f@ggots from forests.
More than 60% of them are securing the VIPs.
The poor Nigerians are in the hands of God

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by TGM2015: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Saintp:
I knew that the initial claim of meyetti Allah chairman that he was misquoted was a lie. This one has further confirmed it. it is not impossible That the journalist must have come under pressure from powers that be to retract the initial report.

Anyway, the good thing about life is that tables will always turn at some point. They should continue.
You got it wrong. The journalist was sack because of one single sentence s/he added to the report, that is, the killing in Plateau was a reprisal attack. The statement was lifted from a WhatsApp group without making efforts to ascertain the truthfulness or otherwise of such weighty statement before presenting it to the editor to publish in a manner that signifies that the message was received as an email. Even if the whole message point to or can be summarize to mean the same sentence, Journalists job is to present the exact word or better still seek clarification. For example, s/he can can ask probing question like "do you mean the killing was a reprisal attack?", and allow the public to form the own opinion based on the exact word or response to the clarification question.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by tungamaje: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Mylove55:
are you deaf,
He said their economic right as no one denied you of your economic right, so nobody should also denied them of their economic right.

Who is denying them their economic right? Did they say they want to buy land to set up ranches and people refused? Ibos also rent shops to do their trading business as it's their economic right or does the government build shops for them? Middle beltans and southerners are saying herdsmen should also buy land and do their cattle business just like poultry, piggery, fishery farmers also do. The government doesn't acquire land to give to these farmers to run their private business and I don't know why theirs should be an exception

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by openmine(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2018
Watch out for a denial after days of being lambasted....
channelstv will apologise and use a reporter as a scapegoat....
And zombies will have a field day talking nonsense....
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by aliya247(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2018
This is the agenda to re-establish the Caliphate that ended in 1924. Is going to be that any state that allows cattle ranch is tag as possible Islamic state because those ranches are not only a ground for cattle but an Islamic military base for jihadist. They are going to establish mosque as training facility.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari has failed everybody! But zombies would rather blame anybody but Buhari

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why is it that when I read press releases from Buhari and Miyetti Allah as regards the killing they both seem to emanate from the same source
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Billygee2u: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why is it that when I read press releases from Buhari and Miyetti Allah as regards the killing they both seem to emanate from the same source
Buhari is their sponsor and patron

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Ofcourse, this is why the Buhari Administration is working very hard to make sure that all the States allocate Free Land to the Fulanis, so they can populate the entire space and raise an army of children to take over the entire country.

That is the Usman Dan Fodio blueprint.

Christians and Traditionalists, you guys better wake up and take up your arms. Or run abroad as always.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Georgemurphy:
This is such a shame. When did we get it so bad....the presidency has really treated this group with kid gloves.they should caution this group from talks that would instigate breakdown of law. We indeed have lost it.
Lets face issues without sentiments

What did he say here that hasn't been said by Pastor Oyedepo and other analyst?
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by slawali: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Then the Nigeria government should make such
law. As at today you can graze your cows any part of the country . So e need to work with government policy. Landlord cannot wake up one day and tell tenants to leave his house. It is not done anywhere. Two of them should sit down settle the matter. My own opinion anyway.

quote author=Pavore9 post=68949749]The core North has large expanse of land and they have no business roaming round Nigeria rather the cattle owners should be smart enough to have their people go to a place like Israel and go understudy how they have successfully raised their herds for beef and milk in their desert regions as Israel is about two- thirds desert, with little grazing land.[/quote]
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by edupedia: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Paperwhite:
And now MiyettI Allah Hole is going one more step further-to legalize their atrocious illegalities. undecided undecided undecided
Nigerian Christians pleeeeeeaaaaassseeee wake up.

....there are Fulani Christian pastors... Stop making inflammatory statements..
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Bianda24: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Evil will befall all evil doers

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Pavore9: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2018
slawali:
Then the Nigeria government should make such
law. As at today you can graze your cows any part of the country . So e need to work with government policy. Landlord cannot wake up one day and tell tenants to leave his house. It is not done anywhere. Two of them should sit down settle the matter. My own opinion anyway.

quote author=Pavore9 post=68949749]The core North has large expanse of land and they have no business roaming round Nigeria rather the cattle owners should be smart enough to have their people go to a place like Israel and go understudy how they have successfully raised their herds for beef and milk in their desert regions as Israel is about two- thirds desert, with little grazing land.

Just as anyone can do his business anywhere in Nigeria care must be taken not to infringe on the rights of others to earn from their own sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2018
There are many Nigerians who got land for free in Abuja. Ministers still get free lands. Senators also get free land in Abuja. All delegates to past constitutional conferences were given free land in Abuja. I guess, it is based on this premise that the fulanis also want their own share of land, not only in Abuja, but in every state in the country.

I agree with Miyetti that the Nigerian nation is rife with injustice. Majority of the poor in Nigeria are that way because their share of the nation's wealth have been stolen from them by the rich. You see the stolen wealth in places like Lekki and VI in Lagos, in Abuja, and in the GRAs scattered in the various state capitals around the country.

I therefore beg Miyetti and the Herdsmen to visit these places to get their share, instead of killing fellow poor Nigerian farmers in villages who're equally victims of the injustices in Nigeria.

Again, Miyetti and Herdsmen, please go to Lekki, VI, Abuja, and GRAs in state capitals and demand for land, because that is where the looters and thieves who've stolen from the poor live.

zombieTRACKER:
They are asking for a share of the country's land resources....

Please who did they give any land to keep for them...
As The nations population is growing.. It's only common sense to know that land becomes a scarce commodity... People need to farm and an abode to live ...

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by zombieTRACKER: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
namet:
There are many Nigerians who got land for free in Abuja. Ministers still get free lands. Senators also get free land in Abuja. All delegates to past constitutional conferences were given free land in Abuja. I guess, it is based on this premise that the fulanis also want their own share of land, not only in Abuja, but in every state in the country.

I agree with Miyetti that the Nigerian nation is rife with injustice. Majority of the poor in Nigeria are that way because their share of the nation's wealth have been stolen from them by the rich. You see the stolen wealth in places like Lekki and VI in Lagos, in Abuja, and in the GRAs scattered in the various state capitals around the country.

I therefore beg Miyetti and the Herdsmen to visit these places to get their share, instead of killing fellow poor Nigerian farmers in villages who're equally victims of the injustices in Nigeria.

Again, Miyetti and Herdsmen, please go the Lekki, VI, Abuja, and GRAs in state capitals and demand for land, because that is where the looters and thieves who've stolen from the poor live.

There are people who made their money without being in government.... They can afford whatever on their own. Fulani herdsmen has no right to demand for any land from the government or from Nigerians ... Cattle rearing is a personal business...

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Somkaebu: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Herdsmen ; the East look quiet now just wait their turn will be worst, (am Igbo)
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Mylove55(f): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
tungamaje:

Who is denying them their economic right? Did they say they want to buy land to set up ranches and people refused? Ibos also rent shops to do their trading business as it's their economic right or does the government build shops for them? Middle beltans and southerners are saying herdsmen should also buy land and do their cattle business just like poultry, piggery, fishery farmers also do. The government doesn't acquire land to give to these farmers to run their private business and I don't know why theirs should be an exception
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said them should stay in their north or go to sambisa forest even if the government fund it.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Lilimax(f): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
madridguy:
In Nigeria, GOD for all, all man for himself.
Are you just knowing? undecided
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
What is the percentage of those who made their money legitimately? Very small - somewhere in the range of .0001%
So, where did the rest get their monies from? How did people with massive biilion naira estates in Lekki and Abuja make their money? From selling what? or providing what type of service and to which customer in Nigeria?

Don't forget just because you partook in stealing passively, or indirectly by not holding a direct government office, doesn't mean you haven't stolen from the poor and benefited from the injustices that permeate this country.

Even if a governor gave you money or your brother held some government office and gave you part of the loot, such people are equally culpable in the raping of this country.

I know some Judges, for instance, who've collected billions from governors during election tribunals. I also know some musicians/artists and nollywood women that governors like Godswill Akpabio gave so much cash from Akwa Ibom coffers.

Should the rest of us, poor Nigerians, just go away? Is this how the nation's monies are to be shared and distributed to a few, when the basic amenities that would provide a means for livelihood for all are lacking?

My point is that those who have benefited from corruption, even if it is indirectly, are also responsible for the killings that is going on in the country.

In this regard, I support Miyetti in their fight for socio-economic justice. I think the task now is to convince the Herdsmen to focus their anger at the locations around the country where these stolen wealth are situated. Those areas are Lekki, VI, Banana Island, Abuja, and the various GRAs around the country.

zombieTRACKER:

There are people who made their money without being in government.... They can afford whatever on their own. Fulani herdsmen has no right to demand for any land from the government or from Nigerians ... Cattle rearing is a personal business...

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Lilimax(f): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Newpride:
Fulani herdsmen enjoying immunity because their father is the president.

Cant imagine what will happen in the next 4 years if he continues? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Lilimax(f): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
openmine:
Watch out for a denial after days of being lambasted....
channelstv will apologise and use a reporter as a scapegoat....
And zombies will have a field day talking nonsense....
Well said!
I still weep for the sack of the Premuim Times Journalist cry
Somehow what he reported was true going by what I'm reading here embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin / There Were Plans to annul the 2023 Presidential Election - Soyinka / World Bank Officially Selects Kim As President-ngozi Okonjo-iweala Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.