Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot (823 Views)

Nigerians Kick Against Alleged Plan By Tinubu To Appoint Al-mustapha CG NSCDC / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by agwom(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2018
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has warned Governor Ayodele Fayose against alleged collection of workers' voter cards through coercion.

Fayemi, who concluded his campaign to all the 133 communities across the state ahead of the July 14 poll on Friday to seek support of voters, said voters had inalienable right to vote for candidate of their choice.

It's being alleged that since the last two weeks, Fayose had ordered school principals and some interest groups among teachers to collect the names, bank accounts and voter cards details of teachers in public schools for profiling.

Fayemi stated this while speaking with reporters in his Isan-Ekiti country home in Oye Local Government, the last town he visited in his three-week campaign tours of the state.

Fayose, who promised to provide visionary leadership through his eight-point agenda to redirect the state to the path of growth and development, told Fayose that workers should be allowed to cast their votes for their preferred candidates in the coming election without any fear of intimidation by the government or its officials.

He added that compelling workers and teachers to submit their PVC numbers as a condition for salary and running grants payment or promotion amounted to undue intimidation and crude blackmail.

He lamented that Fayose shut down the School of Agriculture Technology in Isan Ekiti and took away all the tractors and other modern farming tools in the school "at a time many other states are breaking new grounds in agriculture development and food sufficiency".

He explained that the College was designed to assist in training manpower in the agriculture sector that would in turn boost agricultural production in the state.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ekiti-fayemi-concludes-campaign-warns-fayose-against-alleged-collection-of-voter-cards-258665.html

Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by Georgemurphy(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2018
Fayemi just don’t fight a lost fight with lies and speculations because The voice of the people is the voice of God....Ekiti is PDP...and PDP is Ekiti...period
Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by kristonium(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2018
It will be very close encounter but Fayemi will eventually win.
Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by rayblast(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2018
Georgemurphy:
Fayemi just don’t fight a lost fight with lies and speculations because The voice of the people is the voice of God....Ekiti is PDP...and PDP is Ekiti...period
pls u guys should get ur facts right. I am a pdp member buh sincerely I was disappointed cos Fayose actually ask us to do that... We shouldn't be tossed around by dis politicians... Yes for Mi it is a blackmail
Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by SolutionMee: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Who's Fayemi again?
God I know
Jesus I know
Fayose I know
Which one is Fayemi?
Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by Omeokachie: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Fayemi is always warning and threatening.

That is what associating for too long with violent people does to you.
Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by Firefire(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2018
Omeokachie:

Bad company corrupts already corrupted manners.

Fayemi Kayode is a potential terrorist that should never be allowed to come near Ekiti government house.

APC, Party of professional looters and career rogues.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by id911(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Omeokachie:

Accursed Peoples' Congress-APC- has done a lot of damage to Fayemi's thinking faculty.
Our parents warned us against associating with evil and bloodletting gangs when we were growing up so we won't be lost. Our parents were right after all
Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by id911(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2018
rayblast:
pls u guys should get ur facts right. I am a pdp member buh sincerely I was disappointed cos Fayose actually ask us to do that... We shouldn't be tossed around by dis politicians... Yes for Mi it is a blackmail

I'm an APC member but the evil rigging plans our party has secretly told us to carry out in Ekiti in the next election is wrong. I don't support it. Our party should allow the Ekiti masses to decide who governs them so there won't be serious trouble and violence afterwards
Re: Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot by deltaisgreat: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2018
rayblast:
how can you be a civil servant or public servant and at the same time a PDP member this paid bloody lier of BMC

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Accord Party Dismisses Its Candidate, Support PDP Candidate / Before We Forget APC Pre-2015 Election Promises / Goodluck Jonathan -the Silent Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.