Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,223 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa (857 Views)

Canada To Reduce Number Of Foreign Workers / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Post Brexit UK Visa/Job Policy: No Visas For Low-Skilled Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2018
Japan is to accept up to 500, 000 low-skilled foreign workers with a new type of visa, Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe has announced.

Applicants for the new visa will have to pass skill tests and posses some degree of proficiency in Japanese.

Technical trainees who have worked in Japan for up to three years can also apply. Should they pass additional tests, they could be allowed to invite their family members to Japan.

Defending the new policy recently, Mr Abe stated, “As the labour shortage becomes serious, we need to rush to build a system where foreign talents can be accepted as an immediate asset with a certain level of expertise and technique.”

Under the new policy, Japan, which is not normally keen on accepting low skilled foreign workers, would receive 500,000 low-skilled labourers by 2025.

Succesful applicants are advised to be in their best behaviour and respect Japanese customs.

http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/06/30/japan-to-accept-up-to-500-000-low-skilled-foreign-workers-with-new-type-of-visa/
Re: Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2018
They will come deny it before or by Monday morning I'm sure...

We've been through this many time prior now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68949970:
They will come deny it before or by Monday morning I'm sure...

We've been through this many time prior now.
Google it. It's true.
Re: Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2018
igbodefender:

Google it. It's true.

Okay bro.
I hope so.
I will google.
Re: Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa by Nukualofa: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Nigerians will soon flood Japan. A Nigerian doctor can be termed Low skilled worker in Japan because to be at par with them means overhauling everything here including Buhari
Re: Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa by zlantanfan: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2018
That speaking Japanese condition though.

Please who has update on the Nigeria passport booklet issue?
Re: Japan To Accept Up To 500, 000 Low-skilled Foreign Workers With New Type Of Visa by lastempero: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2018
Japan and their waists, how do I learn to speak Japanese language when I have not been there before.

This una shakara go soon less, when una population shrink finish grin

(1) (Reply)

Between China And Dubai Which Country Is Better For An English Teacher / Uganda To Use Beautiful And Curvy Women To Promote Tourism In The Country / Man crashes friend's Mercedes Benz car which he borrowed to drive around Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.