Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast (605 Views)

1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast by iksmoore(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2018
MINISTER of Water, Environment and Climate Minister Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri, who was injured in a bomb blast at White City Stadium has been airlifted to South Africa for reconstruction surgery after her breast was ripped off during the explosion, a Cabinet Minister from Manicaland has revealed.
The Minister of State in the President’s Office Responsible for National Scholarships Christopher Mushohwe who was also caught up in the Bulawayo bomb blast, told The Manica Post on Wednesday that he was out of danger after being treated of chest and back pains while the latest he heard about Muchinguri-Kashiri was that she was “recovering well” outside the country.
“We are in touch with those visiting her, and the Minister Dr Parirenyatwa is following her progress. The latest we have is that she is very stable,” said Mushohwe, without disclosing the country.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/06/ministers-breast-ripped-off-during.html?m=1

Re: Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast by princeade86(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2018
so sad
Re: Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Chai! Oyon rip off? I reject it for my wives & concubines in Sango's name! grin
Re: Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast by Abbeybailey(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Zoharariel:
Chai! Oyon rip off? I reject it for my wives & concubines in Sango's name! grin
Knowing you , anything about female private parts will be enough for you to show how much of a Cassanova you are. Keep bleeping those ladies. I am on your side but i wouldn't dare do that because it will be a heavy financial burden on me via Child support and Alimony.
Re: Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Knowing you , anything about female private parts will be enough for you to show how much of a Cassanova you are. Keep bleeping those ladies. I am on your side but i wouldn't dare do that because it will be a heavy financial burden on me via Child support and Alimony.

You don't have to do it in Chicago. You can always do it in Nigeria without anybody or law knowing grin

By the way, I have never done it before. Just a fantasy grin

I even dreamt of having a 5hour marathon 3some with Missy89 & your last daughter last night. Do you think Orunmila was trying to pass a message to me in that dream? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Minister’s Breast Ripped Off During Zimbabwean Bomb Blast by Abbeybailey(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Zoharariel:

You don't have to do it in Chicago. You can always do it in Nigeria without anybody or law knowing grin

By the way, I have never done it before. Just a fantasy grin

I even dreamt of having a 5hour marathon 3some with Missy89 & your last daughter last night. Do you think Orunmila was trying to pass a message to me in that dream? grin cheesy grin
Missy is fine with me but my daughter is a no go area. Orunmila told me my daughter is a no go area for you but Missy according to Orunmila is all yours.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Becomes Largest Debtor To Sweden, Owing $300+ Million / Breaking: Algerian President Bouteflika Resigns – State News Agency / Durban Floods: More Than 30 People Killed After Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.