Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Itel A15 Is Highly Be Recommended For You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel A15 Is Highly Be Recommended For You (1254 Views)

Which Is Better Tecno F1 Or Itel A15 / My Itel A15 Taking Long To Charge / Itel A15 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel A15 Is Highly Be Recommended For You by akinzgist(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2018
Itel A15 is a new smartphone that was launched alongside Itel P32 and Itel A32F. They are all entry-level smartphones that runs on Android Go 8.1 Edition operating system. Oh! That’s probably what makes them unique.
Furthermore, Itel partners with Google to make this happen. The collaboration has really brought a great thing to the technology world. However, Itel A15 supports 512MB RAM and 8GB RAM that is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD.
Before you exclaim, kindly note that Android Go Edition is basically and specifically designed to optimize your data in all ramifications. So, basically, Android Go Edition that supports 1GB RAM, can literally perform much better than the regular phones with 3GB RAM and 32GB memory. Why? Because Android Go is hundred percent optimized to perform your day-to-day activities.
Much details of the Itel A15 wasn’t revealed due to the over hype of the Itel A32F. Nevertheless, Itel A15 comes with 5.0 inch IPS LCD display with 16million colors. In resolution, it has 640 × 480 pixels. Additionally, it supports multi-touch.
Itel A15 uses a MediaTek MT6580M processor for better performance on daily tasks and to of course, provide speed. It has Quad-core CPU that clocks 1.3GHz in processing and ARM Mali-T720 MP2 graphic processing unit (GPU) that clocks at 600MHz.
Camera is one important factor everyone considers first before they purchase a mobile phone but as an entry-level smartphone, at a low-budget price, you shouldn’t expect much though. Itel A15 comes with 5MP frontal camera with 1.4um big pixels and Dual LED flash, while the selfie camera is 2MP with 1.65um big pixel and front flash.
Itel A15 is powered by 2050mAh battery capacity. The battery will at least give some hours usage for heavy users. Why? It’s because, Android Go Edition has been pre-installed to do the optimization. You don’t need bigger RAM, battery capacity or inbuilt storage.
Read also: Itel S42, A44 and A44 Pro launched with Full View display: See key specs and price
Oh! The phone does not support 4G LTE network, it only support 3G network. The phone comes in three colour options: Midnight black, Starry blue and Rose Gold. It’s built of plastic with removable battery. And also, it does not support Fingerprint scanner or face ID features. You are only left with pattern and password for your security.CHECK
SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICE OF ITEL A15 SMARTPHONE
LINK BELOW....

https://newsdailytech.com/2018/06/29/the-new-itel-a15-is-highly-be-recommended-for-you/
Re: Itel A15 Is Highly Be Recommended For You by Ejadike(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2018
I'm hoping this device ain't like the regular itel devices.... Kudos
Re: Itel A15 Is Highly Be Recommended For You by faithfull18(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
The phone is a bit okay.

(1) (Reply)

My Ntel Keeps Disconnecting / Can I Get This Type Phone At This Price Range? / What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.