Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

[must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her (1172 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Singer Chidinma Goes Topless In Beautiful Bath Photo / Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Nairatrenders: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Singer Chidinma has revealed the one thing that will make her know a man is the special one for her

- She made this known in a post via her Instagram page

- The musician special way of identifying her man involves ‘early morning kisses’

Popular Nigerian singer Chidinma Ekile has identified the one thing that will make her realise a man is the special one for her.

Perhaps in a bid to lighten the mood while interacting with her fans, Chidinma took to her Instagram page to write that

“If I must brush before kissing you, we are not meant for each other biko.”

See her post below:

Chidinma has been dogged with rumours regarding who she is in a relationship all her career. She is said to have dated Flavour, Lil Kesh and most recently Kizz Daniel but she has never confirmed any of the rumours.

But it appears she may indeed be in a relationship with Kizz Daniel as they have both been spotted together at different occasions. She also wrote a poem to her lover while wearing the jacket of a designer that works closely with Kizz.

This is coming after Ghanaian actress Moesha Boduong revealed the kind of man who she wants as a boyfriend.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/must-read-singer-chidinma-reveals-how-she-knows-a-man-is-special-for-her/

Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Nairatrenders: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2018

Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by ko40(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2018
At least na d two both of una no brush so no kwams.
Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Observer007(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Now I know what Kiss or Kizz Daniel and the others must have passed through.
Kiss you always before you brush? Yuk!! That's another way of saying you are lazy.
If a light peck on your cheeks isn't enough for you in the early mormor, then I can't quite help your case.
Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Nairatrenders: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2018

Observer007:
Now I know what Kiss or Kizz Daniel and the others must have passed through.
Kiss you always before you brush? Yuk!! That's another way of saying you are lazy.
If a light peck on your cheeks isn't enough for you in the early mormor, then I can't quite help your case.
Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Emekus92(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
This 1 Don tey way she hit headline.
Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Munzy14(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
She is very correct!. If you are meant for eachother, there are things you both neglect in other to attend to necessary things that spice up relationship Early morning kisses is one of such thing u ignored others for. It lightens the mood for the day with positive vibes. Just like early morning Romance/sex.
Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Nairatrend: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2018

Munzy14:
She is very correct!. If you are meant for eachother, there are things you both neglect. Early morning kisses is one of such. It lightens the mood for the day witg positive vibes. Just like early morning Romance/sex.
Re: [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her by Nairatrenders: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Reveals Why She Divorced Her Husband After 6 Years-read TILL END / Photographer Recreated Vision Of Dead Husband In To Photos Of A Pregnant Woman / Wizkid Melts His Baby Mama's Heart, Set To Name Next Album After Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.