Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) (435 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by PrettyGist: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
GistMore.com

The Lagos Zonal office of EFCC on Friday, June 29, 2018, arraigned the duo of Clement Faboyede, Chairman, Ondo State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Modupe Adetokunbo, a former Director-General, Goodluck Jonathan/ Namadi Sambo 2015 Presidential Election Campaign in Ondo, before Justice Saliu Saidu of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos on a three-count charge bordering on money laundering to the tune of N500 million (Five Hundred Million Naira).

One of the counts reads: “ That you, Clement Faboyede, Modupe Adetokunbo and others at large, on or about the 27th day of March, 2015 in Nigeria within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court, conspired amongst yourselves to accept cash payment of the sum of N500,000,000(Five Hundred Million Naira only), which exceeded N5,000,000(Five Million Naira) without going through a financial institution contrary to section 18 and punishable under section 16(2) of the Money Laundering (prohibition) Act, 2011 (as amended by Act No.1 of 2012)”‎.

The defendants pleaded not guilty when the charge was read to them. In view of their pleas, the prosecution counsel, E.E. Iheanacho, asked the court for a trial date and prayed the court to remand the defendants in prison custody. However, counsel to the defendants made an oral application for bail on behalf of the defendants.

After listening to the counsels, Justice Saidu directed the defence counsel to make a formal application for the bail of the defendants. The Judge also ordered the defendants to be remanded in prison custody.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/ondo-state-pdp-chairman-clement-faboyede-arraigned-n500m-fraud

1 Like

Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by PrettyGist: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
cool
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by opera1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diz happens cox his Backbone [Ex Governor. mimiko] has left the party for his "Old Garage" [LP].
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please get our money back but make sure you have all the required evidence.

Cos EFCC has been losing alot of battles lately
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by DeBrain045(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
There is nothing we get out of PDP members than corruption and fraud, imagine they accepted to collect 500m instead of 5m that is 455m as gain what an atrocity, even if they successed in collecting the 455m they will still owe workers salary.
I even heared Atiku to contest through PDP i assure Atiku he will lose with great magin if he tries that.
Nonsense money greedy morons never satisfied with what they have
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by weyreypey: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
There is nothing we get out of PDP members than corruption and fraud, imagine they accepted to collect 500m instead of 5m that is 455m as gain what an atrocity, even if they successed in collecting the 455m they will still owe workers salary.
I even heared Atiku to contest through PDP i assure Atiku he will lose with great magin if he tries that.
Nonsense money greedy morons never satisfied with what they have
You are myopic. Herdsmen are renaming your ancestral home.. and you're here lamenting over an imaginary loot
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by DeBrain045(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
weyreypey:

You are myopic. Herdsmen are renaming your ancestral home.. and you're here lamenting over an imaginary loot
For your information am not from the north or middle belt and where i come from is not your business
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by weyreypey: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
For your information am not from the north or middle belt and where i come from is not your business
Wherever you are from. Herdsmen are there raping killing and pillaging. I dare you to mention your State
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by DeBrain045(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
weyreypey:

Wherever you are from. Herdsmen are there raping killing and pillaging. I dare you to mention your State
Am from the East bro and we dey kampe
Re: Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) by weyreypey: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
Am from the East bro and we dey kampe
There's no State called East.

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!!! Check Out Four Gallant Policemen Killed During Gun Battle With Bandits / Okada Man Raises Alarm After Random Man Touches Him And His Manhood Disappears ( / Bike Rider Whose joystick Was Stolen On Tuesday In Lagos Speaks After Retrieving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.