Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Should A Traditional Method Of Swaring Politicians Into Office Be Adopted? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should A Traditional Method Of Swaring Politicians Into Office Be Adopted? (460 Views)

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Traditional Method Of Swaring Politicians Into Office Be Adopted? by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pls, Pardon My Grammer.
We all know the consistutional processes involved, when a Leader is to be sworn into office which finally comes to swaring with the holy book in respect to one's religion. In the olden days, the rate at which rulers commit crimes cannot be compared with our modern day. why? because there's a diety controling the affirs of a community. e.g a married woman, who has sworn to a diety not to commit adultry must stick to the oath because of the consequence involved when broken. The masses are suffering, most people sworn into offices are milking us because our God-of Mercy And Grace does not perform instant punishment on them. my question is: SHOULD A TRADITIONAL METHOD OF SWARING POLITICIANS INTO OFFICE BE ADOPTED?

cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Scandal: I Have Nothing To Say ---lai Mohammed / President Muhammadu Buhari Robbed Me / Ekiti Decides ...... Inec Declares John Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.