Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Jonathan Is Not The Messiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Not The Messiah (610 Views)

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Not The Messiah by EVANS4GOD(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2010
President Goodluck Jonathan is not the expected ‘Messiah’ who will lead Nigeria out of the woods and into the prophetic land that flows with milk and honey.

Rather, he is like the biblical John the Baptist sent to prepare the way for the much awaited true leader of the nation.
Also, the enemies of the country who had slowed her progress through corruption and crises are in for rough times as they will be literally consumed by the wrath of God before this year’s end.
A Port Harcourt-based clergyman, Prophet Jason Oviekute made the prophesy in an interview with Daily Sun during which he also predicted a woeful failure of former military President, Ibrahim Babangida in the 2011 elections.

Prophet Oviekute pointedly said that President Jonathan was chosen to lay the necessary foundation before the coming of the much-desired leader who will emerge after next year’s elections.

“Goodluck Jonathan is not the expected ‘Messiah’ of this country. He is the John the Baptist that is to prepare the way for the coming elected Messiah. All these things have happened spiritually. God has arranged everything and anything God has done must manifest.
“The ‘Messiah’ we need will come after the 2011 elections. President Jonathan is the messenger God has sent to come and put things right and make way for the leader who is to come.

“My advice is that Jonathan should restrict himself to the special assignment he has in his hands. He is a spiritual man and I believe that God must have revealed this to him too. He knows what to do and when to do it”, the clergyman said.

Stressing that God is no respecter of persons and political parties, Prophet Oviekute said the expected leader with messianic qualities would contest with General Babangida and humiliate the former Head of State at the polls.

“The ‘Messiah’ will contest with IBB but he will defeat Babangida because God backs him. Who can contest with God? Babangida must lose. It is a must no matter how much money he has to throw about. I tell you that 2011 is the year God will give this country its long awaited leader. Who is that person that can resist God’s anointed? The political party is secondary. God will produce the party”, he said.

Prophet Oviekute who said he saw a vision of a rainbow recently, described the rainbow as “a sign of a new covenant of God with Nigerians” to usher in a new dawn of peace and genuine progress in the nation.
“I want Nigerians to know that God is set to raise His Kingdom out of the bad rulership of the past. This Kingdom shall not be left to any other people except God’s people. No mountain can withstand the kingdom. A new dawn of God-inspired government has taken off in Nigeria”, he said.
He warned that beginning from the fourth week of November, this year, certain persons and parts of the country controlled by enemies of the people would face God’s punishment.

“I want to let Nigerians know that God wants to punish the enemies of his people. Let he that has ears hear. The wrath must come. It is another holocaust”, Prophet Oviekute said.

evansmopol nlemonwu
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Messiah by desgiezd(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2010
“I want Nigerians to know that God is set to raise His Kingdom out of the bad rulership of the past. This Kingdom shall not be left to any other people except God’s people. No mountain can withstand the kingdom. A new dawn of God-inspired government has taken off in Nigeria

He warned that beginning from the fourth week of November, this year, certain persons and parts of the country controlled by enemies of the people would face God’s punishment.

“I want to let Nigerians know that God wants to punish the enemies of his people. Let he that has ears hear. The wrath must come. It is another holocaust”, Prophet

This, earnestly, I await Oh Lord!
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Messiah by otokx(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2010
tell us more

(1) (Reply)

What For? Associatn Of Wives Of House Of Reps Menbers In Display Of Aso Ebi. / Lamata- The Green Light To Growth / 10,000 Kaduna Residents Scramble For Police Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.