Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Happy Birthday Vincent Nwala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Vincent Nwala (450 Views)

Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Breathing His Last- Says Prof Nwala, Former ASSU Boss / Nigeria Is A Tragedy Of History - Prof Nwala / Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Vincent Nwala by Nkvincent: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Happy birthday to someone really important not only to myself alone but also to the society we live in.
His name is Vincent nwala and I call him vincy. He is truly a great guy and I don’t even know where to start from in describing him. Let me start from his current status. Vincent nwala is a 400L student of Federal university of technology owerri in the department of petroleum engineering.he is known for his kindness and his generosity towards others . Many will bear witness with me that this guy loves business . someone will really think that he is from Onitsha based on the way he handles business. Back in FUTO, Vincent has done lots of businesses. All he needs is an idea and he will turn it into reality.Some of his business partners includes Mr.Nnaemeka who is also an outstanding student of the department of petroleum engineering, a great guy and has great business ideas and also a great Christian and a member of Redeem Christian fellowship FUTO chapter and Miss Agnes also a student of Petroleum engineering and the CEO Favetech bulk sms services.
Vincent nwala is an entrepreneur and has set up so many online businesses. He is an affiliate marketer and also a great writer.His recent book is titled “HEARTBREAK”. I feel there is a part of him that I have missed and that is the part that he loves technology more than anything. My guy changes gadgets like mad and he is also exposed to the advancing ICT world.
He is also a student politician and has great skills when it comes to political planning. He believes there is greatness in everyone. He believes in humanity.One of his dreams is to build a company and create jobs for different people with different educational backgrounds. He has plans of becoming the governor of Imo State some day and I pray to see him there.

Re: Happy Birthday Vincent Nwala by Nkvincent: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Quickly Returns To Nigeria After Failing To Secure US Department Of Justic / Photos: Young Girl Declares Interest In Man With Down Syndrome Who Married 15yrs / Snake Kills Man While Tapping Palm Fruits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.