Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week (1390 Views)

Man Share Insensitive Pics Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers,blames Buhari.see Reactions / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
A Nigerian man from Jos has shared photos of his parents killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen last week in Plateau.I felt like crying when I saw the photos

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/man-shares-photos-of-his-dad-mum-killed.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2018

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by fullofgrace(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
May God grant them Eternal rest in his Kingdom Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Tell how this man will ever forgive and forget This horrible incidence. Even tell me why he won't preach this to his kids and generation.
Tell me why revenge is not a must. It must happen one day.

8 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Good must triumph over evil.

RIP papa and mama

1 Like

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by kestolove95(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Same night dey killed my friend paul Pam Sheku. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Ganiyat72(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is so pathetic.RIP

One of the lagacies of buhari osibanjo regime cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by nwabobo: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man from Jos has shared photos of his parents killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen last week in Plateau.I felt like crying when I saw the photos

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/man-shares-photos-of-his-dad-mum-killed.html

Dude, put a warning on the title.

May their souls find rest and may their killers never go unpunished.

3 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Paperwhite(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
And the present murderous Nigerian government & their allied killer army/fulani troops think the generation that will come from this late people will grow up not to avenge these senseless killings.To lose both parents or even families same day.The worst is yet to come I tell ya.

4 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Zonacom(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Damn! This is just bad. very bad

1 Like

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by dyadeleye(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oh Lord
what a country

1 Like

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Ololade1999: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oga o. If care is not taken quickly, war may break out soon in that region. May God continue to comfort the families of those people that died in plateau.

2 Likes

Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by afongha: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ganiyat72:
This is so pathetic.RIP

One of the lagacies of buhari osibanjo regime cry cry

Olodo like you.

@OP, how do we know those burnt corpses are the parents? Needless sensationalism is not doing to do anyone any good.

The deaths were very unfortunate and sad, and so no useless blogger should use the opportunity for cheap publicity.
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by mgbadike81: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
I wanted to write, "it's Karma for evils you guys visited on the Biafrans " but that would make me evil natured. rip to the dead. I can't honestly understand why the Christian middlebelt can't detach themselves from the Islamists up north. plateau state is an APC state and their governor is more interested in worshipping Buhari than taking appropriate action to protect his people and reclaim 54 villages that are already sacked and occupied by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by EternalTruths: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
One Nigeria For You
Hope the concept of Biafra is now appealing to you.?
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Iyabetajos(f): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Same night dey killed my friend paul Pam Sheku. RIP

his death still painsss me
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by kestolove95(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Iyabetajos:

his death still painsss me
u know him?
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Iyabetajos(f): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
kestolove95:
u know him?
yes dear
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Iyabetajos(f): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
kestolove95:
u know him?
yes dear
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by Aadeyinka(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Touching, RIp to the death
Re: Man Share Photos Of His Dad & Mum Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Last Week by chiedu7: 4:14am On Jul 05, 2018
People this is no more a joke, must we remain together while they kill us?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Along Makurdi And Abuja Expressway / Little Boy Chases His Mother With A Knife For Daring To Spank Him (Photo) / Man Got Mother In-law Pregnant During Her Omugwo Babysitting Visit - Jomotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.