Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (58245 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Greenback: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hausa boys.
Southerners and Christians are being killed in the kwantiri
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Greenback: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hausa boys.
Southerners and Christians are being killed in the buhari kwantiri
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
On top how much phone ehn? Na wa ooo. Which kain country be this...
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2018
This is the 2nd fatal stabbing incident in Abuja this month.

My guess is, it's the same people who killed the school teacher..

God protect us from heartless men.

Young life gone just like that for no reason.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by UNRULY(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Kill full human being because of ordinary phone ...I give up!

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by cococandy(f): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2018
tunjijones:
Later some pple wld be saying say no to jungle justice...
no to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Ramaa(m): 4:56am On Jul 01, 2018
How can we say no to jungle justice while we are living in the jungle.....!!?

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Lumpyy(f): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Another death by robbers through same stabbing,this happened few weeks ago to a lady,where is SAS and Police?
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Y una no tell me make I buy phone for una?
Just phone you waisted her precious life.

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by RomeoX(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2018
This is one of the reasons I support death penalty. Some act are too evil. I feel so sad for her. Rest in peace fine young woman.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by wolfnigga: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2018

Just because of phone
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by ennyj01(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funny enough, somebody will go and buy that phone now and sarz will starting chasing the person. That is why am not in support of fairly used phone or second hand phone unless I am buying it from a brother or a relative
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by ajiolaoluwa(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
cry
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Why the 'why' ? idiots that probably don't understand english. Rest in peace beautiful one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) / Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.