Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I’m Not Praying For Nigeria – Skuki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Praying For Nigeria – Skuki (420 Views)

Music Duo, Skuki Announce The Death Of Their Mum (Photos) / Mo Abudu Praying For Her Daughter, Temidayo At Her Traditional Wedding / Cute Throwback Photo Of Tiwa Savage, Skuki, Chuddy K And Lynxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Praying For Nigeria – Skuki by jenniferlove(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Peeshaun, one half of music duo, Skuki has slammed those advocating for prayers for Nigeria. According to him,Nigeria doesn’t need prayers it needs her citizens to have sense and a good heart.

He wrote:-

“If anybody sends me a ‘PRAY FOR NIGERIA’ post again, I swear I’ll block you.
Right now Nigeria doesn’t need you to pray for her, Nigeria needs you to have SENSE and a GOOD HEART.
I have already prayed for Nigeria, and GOD HAS LONG ANSWERED MY PRAYERS.
God has told me to go out there and be kind to the next man!
God has told me to consider the safety of my fellow man in anything I am doing. He has told me to be fair to my fellow man in life and business.
HIS PROTECTION over me is enough for me, I do not need to CURSE and BIND any enemies.
How can you join hands and fight for a better Nigeria, when you see all your neighbors as potential enemies.
Can’t you see that 95% of your PASTORS PREACH HATE MORE THAN THEY PREACH LOVE?
They preach MONEY more than they preach GOD.
Like I said before, we are still under-estimating how much we need to come together and fight for our safety and future”.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/im-not-praying-for-nigeria-skuki/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I’m Not Praying For Nigeria – Skuki by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

I agree with you skuki

Korea, china, india and other technology developed countries aren't a crazy religious like ours but nothing they don't that they don't strive in

Piss on ya'll religious crazy fellas
Re: I’m Not Praying For Nigeria – Skuki by itspzpics(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2018
So
Re: I’m Not Praying For Nigeria – Skuki by Tamarapetty(f): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2018
Skuki kor, stupid ni

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Built Jarvis From Iron Man To Power His Home! / ‘I Come Home To Her Cheating’ – Actress Juliet Mgborukwe’s Husband Finally Speak / "My Fresh Air" - Cee-c Pens Down Romantic Msg Leo To Celebrate His Birthday(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.