Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football (42718 Views)

Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by seunayeni(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
My dear the blood didnt touch his jersey but it would have touched our 10 players on the field including our goalkeeper and his own team mates, except there is the FIFA rule that condones blood touching other players as against his own jersey....kindly enlighten me smiley
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by seunayeni(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
abogjohn:
mr seun, the only time the officials can tell him to go out is when the blood touches his Jersey... So that is not an Ojoro sir
my dear his blood didnt touch his jersey but would have touched our 10 players and goal keeper inclusive of his team mates, except there is the FIFA rule that condones ones blood touching other players as against touching ones jersey, kindly enlighten me smiley
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by kolawoleibukun2: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
and na Buhari
and his fellow thieves
Jokerman:
Who cares

Its only one person retirement announcement we care about.... grin
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by SexytorresE(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Powered by MBApe grin the almighty offensive player wink
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by rastaLivity: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
seunayeni:
Who else noticed that mascherano's face was covered in blood during the match against Nigeria for over 15 mins and none of the match officials asked him to go out and have his face cleaned, he played on with blood angry......France thank you jare
And was it because of the blood we lost? another baseless fallacy
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by seunayeni(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
rastaLivity:
And was it because of the blood we lost? another baseless fallacy
no my dear we didnt lose because of the blood, if u watched the game u would see that mascherano leaving the field to tend to his bloodied face at that point during the game would have given us some little edge in the midfield allowing us to press harder at their defence hence he didnt leave to attend to himself neither did the officials ask him to.....Thank you for your observation
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by coolh3ad(m): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

his mate played till the age of 41. I mean Egyptian goalkeeper

45 sir..
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by rastaLivity: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2018
seunayeni:
no my dear we didnt lose because of the blood, if u watched the game u would see that mascherano leaving the field to tend to his bloodied face at that point during the game would have given us some little edge in the midfield allowing us to press harder at their defence hence he didnt leave to attend to himself neither did the officials ask him to.....Thank you for your observation
that's the prob, always seeking for some unfair edge. Football is 11vs 11 and if you ain't good enough _GO HOME!!!
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by coolh3ad(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Fool mascherano

Why not allow Nigeria go through to beat France

See how they were disgraced by a kid
Thank their stars martial wasn't there too

Foolish Messi and Co

Foolish maradonna... Middle finger for you

That statement in bold just dey make me Cry-Laugh....France will beat, beat, beat nonsense from super eagles body....Who wan even run follow Mbappe?. ...who?.
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2018
He said Nigerians were disorganized bt the Argentinea where more disorganized. Anyways that's soccer u have to hv a perfect team to beat all odds not just a perfect player.
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
Mbappé why?

Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by prinxwizard(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

his mate played till the age of 41. I mean Egyptian goalkeeper
Which Nigerian player can still be relevant at the age of 34? don't be a fool....!he is a living legend (the most capped Argentine player of all time)
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by andrew444(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Roger milla played in his 40s, Messi and Ronaldo can still play in Qatar 2022 but they would be on the bench.

Ignasevich of Russia is a starter,Fabio canavaro played at the World Cup at the age of 36 and was captain,an not sure if Messi will be at the bench at 35,iniesta is 34 and a starter

Pepe that scored against Uruguay is 35
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by ehinorlive: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2018
and ighalo will not retire
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by wolfnigga: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2018

He tried his best
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by waveman2: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
We are stil waiting for ighalo retirement letter so we dont have to see him in the next nations cup.
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op modify to 'Granny retired by 19 year old boy'. grin
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by andrew444(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Roger milla played in his 40s, Messi and Ronaldo can still play in Qatar 2022 but they would be on the bench.

Did you watch the 39 year old ignasevich playing 120 minute today ?
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
andrew444:

Did you watch the 39 year old ignasevich playing 120 minute today ?
Yes, I watched him. He played well, but that doesn't guarantee CR7 and Messi to be in the first in team in Qatar 2022.
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by andrew444(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes, I watched him. He played well, but that doesn't guarantee CR7 and Messi to be in the first in team in Qatar 2022.

Sorry it gurantee cr7 and Messi,those guys are hungry players,ignasevich came out of retirement so it gurantee cr7 and Messi
Re: Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Only time will tell
andrew444:

Sorry it gurantee cr7 and Messi,those guys are hungry players,ignasevich came out of retirement so it gurantee cr7 and Messi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Twumasi Buys A House In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… / Cristiano Ronaldo & Girlfriend On A Lunch Date In "The Best Restaurant In Town"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.