Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED?: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED?: (614 Views)

Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point / Lagos Lawmakers Advocate Return Of Police Check-point Nationwide / Particulars Motorist Need To Present At Police Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED?: by EVANS4GOD(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2010
'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED becous of one person insited of ban any memmbers of force who commited offence in the state he should be hold or the commissioner of the state bring him out to come and face his case,THE 11(ELEVEN) UGLY FACES OF CORRUPTION
1) CORRuPTION AS APHENOMENO IS AVICIOUS VIRUS
2) Corruption CONTAINS MORAL IMPURITY.
3) CORRuPTION DEBASES INTEGRITY
4) CORRuPTION DESTROYS FIDELITY
5) CORRuPTION VIOLETS PUBLIC TRUST
6) CORRuPTION CORRODES SOCIAL CAPITAL
7) CORRuPTION BRINGS ODIOUS REPUTATION
cool CORRuPTION DESROYS PLAINNING AND DEVERLOPMENTAL PROCESSES
9) CORRuPTION IS THE CAUSE IF HIGH COST OF OUR ELECTRAL POLITICS
10) CORRuPTION IS A SINFUL ACT
11) CORRuPTION IS A SERIOUS CRIME
THERFORE SHUN CORRPTION SIGNED BY EVANS NLEMONWU ASONYE
Re: 'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED?: by Adonike(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2010
Are U wise or foolish? If wise, you would have known dat u did a wrong deed; if otherwise, then u need to go and abide by the rules by posting this points as a reply to the below thread 'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED?' thanks.
Re: 'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED?: by tosinaded(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
when i saw band. . . . . for once i tut u were talking about a musical band o!!!

back to ur topic, i think i buy ur idea of taking out the bad ones out of the force instead of banning the whole checkpoint stuff. . . . but u know wut they say that one bad apple spoils everything
Re: 'SHOULD POLICE CHECK POINT BE BANNED?: by hatch: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2010
Boy instead of agitating for Police Chekingpoint not be Band lipsrsealed

i advice you also go for intensive lessons on how to improve your written english language, undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Is D Topic "i Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida" On D Front Page? / Dig, 121,209 Other Policemen To Write Promotion Exam / Chasing The Ghosts Of The Corrupt Abacha Regime: Gilbert Chagoury, Clinton Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.