Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

29 Lucky Consumers Win N3m In ‘my Indomie My Remix” Video Contest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 29 Lucky Consumers Win N3m In ‘my Indomie My Remix” Video Contest (405 Views)

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. / Alcohol Consumers, Smokers To Pay More As Federal Govt Raises Excise Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

29 Lucky Consumers Win N3m In ‘my Indomie My Remix” Video Contest by BrandAfriq: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nigeria’s number one noodles brand, Indomie has rewarded online sensation, David B-Online, from Lagos as winner of the N1 million grand prize from the final stage of “My Indomie My Remix” Video Contest that saw ace musicians: Sound Sultan and Vector the Viper as judges for the final round.

The N1 million cheque was presented to him along 28 other winners who won cash prizes of N500, 000, N200, 000 and N50, 000 at Indomie Head office in Lagos State.

The promo, which started barely a month ago, only required consumers to create their own original and creative version of the #MyIndomieMyStyle theme song while cleverly infusing one or more packs of any of the Indomie flavours. They had to then upload on social media with either the hashtag #MyIndomieMyRemix or #MyIndomieMyStyle and get followers to like, comment and share the video link.

Speaking at the prize presentation ceremony at the company’s head office in Lagos, the Group Public Relations and Event Manager, Mr. Ashiwaju Temitope, said, “We are celebrating creativity and rewarding originality. As a brand we are constantly searching for creative ways of expression and more exciting ways to reach out to our consumers.”

Read more details on http://brandafriq.com/29-lucky-consumers-win-n3m-in-my-indomie-my-remix-video-contest/

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home Opportunities / Clearing Out Stock / Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.