Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

OAP Tushbee Celebrate Daughter As She Clocks One. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Tushbee Celebrate Daughter As She Clocks One. (580 Views)

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video) / Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Tushbee Celebrate Daughter As She Clocks One. by smartconnect(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
A time when everything was bleak,when the storm was raging and I had lost so much. A time when no one understood my pain and I smiled to the world but no one could see past the mask.
Then God sent a big surprise to lighten my life. Oh! How happy I was because every minute of that nine month was a blissful ecstasy... My mummy as i fondly call you , you brought so much to my life. The joy of waking up to your beautiful smiling face is immeasurable.
In those nine months not a time did you trouble me,you always listened to mama....baby you are a blessing.
I'm grateful for this one year. The sleepless nights,the fun moments and for every memory made. You Fenella James is my bundle of joy and an answer to my prayer.
As you clock one today I have a lot in mind to say but first know that mama loves you so much and will go to the ends of the earth to always make you happy and give you the best life
Happy birthday my princess
My Jewel of inestimable value .
I love you today, tomorrow and always.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Tushbee Celebrate Daughter As She Clocks One. by Abobbie98: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2018
Congratulations dear
Re: OAP Tushbee Celebrate Daughter As She Clocks One. by BreeKoko(f): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy birthday Princess!!! ¡ shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Launches Her 41-Chapter Book Titled "BossUp" / “you Gonna Make Me Tear Up,” Savage Reacts To Balogun’s Post / Bobrisky Looking Feminine, As He Stuns In Fabulous Red Outfits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.