Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. (3419 Views)

Laolu Akande: Nigeria Economy Is Rebounding Due To Preemptive Actions By PMB / MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by rejoice4eva(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Well done. Hope you are well paid? Next .... take the next religion, Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by PVision2020(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Ok, myths no dey develop country sha.
Sure, Myths (if you choose to call it so) doesn't develop a country, but living in obvious denial and delusion that there is no supernatural forces is the height of Ignorance.
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by farem: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
rusep:
Look at them instead of engaging him and proving him wrong, they are busy bringing Islam.
Let him make a similar write up on Islam, we will prove him wrong

Ask him how prosperous has his paedophilistic religion has better Afghanistan, Yemen, zamfara, Kebbi, katsina, maiduguri etc.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by IgboBasthard: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
PVision2020:

Sure, Myths (if you choose to call it so) doesn't develop a country, but living in obvious denial and delusion that there is no supernatural forces is the height of Ignorance.

Exactly, the foolish mindset that made Nigeria a fertile ground for dubious and swindling pastors, criminal politicians to hold sway.

The joke is on you. Supernatural ko supersonic ni. Dadandidi.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by godliman: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
We are not responsible for your ignorance, confusion and foolishness. Christianity is evidence based, if dont want to know you wont know. How is it that life is only found on planet earth? Why has science not found a cure for death? Only a fool says in his heart "there is no God"

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by PVision2020(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Exactly, the foolish mindset that made Nigeria a fertile ground for dubious and swindling pastors, criminal politicians to hold sway.

The joke is on you. Supernatural ko supersonic ni. Dadandidi.
Lil boi, why are you taking this personal, this is meant to be an intellectual discuss. You can save your insults for the IPOB Vs Afonja threads. lol.

Even advanced countries believes in the supernatural. The govt of Ronald Reagan of America has a national witch and it's an open secret that past and present international politicians and stars are more occultic than atheists.
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by viczo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
no matter what d devil has sent u to decisive apple not me Christianity is d best religion in d world.up Jusus

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by IgboBasthard: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
PVision2020:

Lil boi, why are you taking this personal, this is meant to be an intellectual discuss. You can save your insults for the IPOB Vs Afonja threads. lol.

Even advanced countries believes in the supernatural. The govt of Ronald Reagan of America has a national witch and it's an open secret that past and present international politicians and stars are more occultic than atheists.

This same Yankee? USA? I lIved in Van nuys California for years ....never heard this nonsense. Oga the only supernatural powers talked about here are ghosts, sightings and inter terrestrial images....Nothing more.
And you are mostly talking 'dem-say' jare

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by PVision2020(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

This same Yankee? USA? I lIved in Van nuys California for years ....never heard this nonsense. Oga the only supernatural powers talked about here are ghosts, sightings and inter terrestrial images....Nothing more.
And you are mostly talking 'dem-say' jare
Maybe you're too young or 'unborn" to know. Try and Educate yourself.
http://wildhunt.org/2016/03/astrology-and-metaphysics-in-the-white-house.html
These are not hearsays but a thorough confession and fact.
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by IgboBasthard: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
PVision2020:

Maybe you're too young or 'unborn" to know. Try and Educate yourself.
http://wildhunt.org/2016/03/astrology-and-metaphysics-in-the-white-house.html
These are not hearsays but a thorough confession and fact.

Astrology and metaphysics are not supernatural powers! Especially in the 'juju' context where this conversation started. Na wash!
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by Kingspin(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Epic of a madman. The same religion that made you speak and write in English and post rubbish on Nairaland, without Christianity the world will be in darkness. Innovations will be missing. Is only just for people to make Christianity better and fellow it the way it written.
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
PVision2020:
eCONTROL, If you don't believe in the supernatural, I will advice you go to any SANGO shrine and say this rubbish. I use to be like you, no thanks to the philosophy classes back in the uni., but when life realities hit you, you'll know of a truth that the supernatural controls the natural.
Right from secondary school I've seen Okigbe (charm against machete cut) at work, can you explain that scientifically, not to mention agbefuye (charms that enables you lift heavy human weight like paper), ayeta, Different Oruka, Tira etc.
you don't need to tell a Yoruba person (and Africans in general) that there's no supernatural forces, he sees it and experience it on a daily basis.
I have been saying this...any African that claim to be atheist is simply an idiot. Any African that refuse to believe in supernatural can only be a nitwit. funny enough the same people shouting atheist upandan believe in money ritual. If you are an Africa atheist, a visit to your father village should convince you that there is something more than what you see around you
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Alaye, I am more Yoruba than you BUT I have never seen these supernatural powers you are talking about.

As an omo Odua to kan to kan, I think they are just myths!

All rubbish.
lol you are funny. A lot of people here will only see you as ignorant or too urbane "omo butty" i sha beg you if you se white powder on your chair at work don t sit on it o
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
resurgent2019:

What he posted doesn’t make sense. Between Christianity and Islam, which one is destroying Nigeria?
Islam is free from any means of destruction. If there's any destroyer even if he claims to be a Muslim, Islam is free from all his wrong doings. After all Nigeria's inhabitants are Muslims and non-Muslims, stop blaming Muslims as if the Christians are Saints. That's advanced hypocrisy.
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by PVision2020(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Astrology and metaphysics are not supernatural powers! Especially in the 'juju' context where this conversation started. Na wash!
oga stop shifting the post. The only difference between juju and Astrology/Metaphysics is branding.
What is natural in someone foretelling the future, reading palms, zodiac signs and symbols, tarrot reading, psychic powers etc, what makes them differerent from the Ifa priest and his Odu ifa or the Aworawo? Americans takes their zodiac signs serious more like checking a kid akosedaye.

Don't be half intelligent dude.
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kcgeology:
and u have never cared to ponder the balance and perfectness in nature. Hw awesomely u as a person is created. The complexity of even the single building block (cell). Man is the beauty and utmost perfection of creation mandated with an instruction to conquer the world. science is truly one way man is undertanding and conquering the world. Science in the hand of a child of God is an awesome tool to unravel the awesomeness of God in nature, but delusion and self detructive to an atheist. Religion without science is blindness, but science without religion is madness. I only pray God to permit u just one encounter with Him. may God have mercy on u brother.
I started following u already.

Nice one.
Re: How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. by stonemasonn: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2018
eCONTROL:

Read about “Flavius Josephus”, the Jewish scholar who was coerced by the Roman Empire to write the book of the gospels and create an agreeable character called Jesus Christ. Yes his pen created your lord and savior. This was forced on the citizens for centuries until all traces of the scam was lost, unless you read history books and see for yourself which you might not want to in order not to tarnish your delusion.

If Josephus created the character of Jesus Christ for the Roman empire, then why did emperor Nero and his successors persecute Christians? or you want to tell me they weren't aware of there predecessors creation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The north will vote and support a Yoruba man / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With Akeredolu And Get Rewarded For It / 2023: 260 Enugu Councillors Pledge To Deliver PDP In Their Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.