Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Happened To Our World Bests: Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happened To Our World Bests: Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi? (475 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Our World Bests: Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi? by iamleke: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Just in case you have not heard, Christiano Ronaldo (Portugal) and Lionel Messi (Argentina) were defeated out of the world cup the same day (today).

It’s no longer news that Egypt’s Mohamed Salah didn’t get to the round of 16, what is news is that Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi who each saw their teams to the round of 16 got defeated today.

It’s quite amazing. I saw both matches. I wanted Messi’s Argentina to lose because they defeated my country, Nigeria. What I didn’t like is that Portugal also lost to an obviously...
Read more here: https://theinspireddream.com.ng/what-happened-world-bests-christiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi/

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid, Ronaldo May Part Ways Pretty Soon / Ronaldo To Juve: Florentino Perez, Super Agent, Jorge Mendes Discuss Exit Plans / Visit Lukbet.com.ng For Ur Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.