Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) (35647 Views)

Wizkid Throws A Birthday Surprise For His Mum As She Thanks God / Wizkid Throws Dice As He Gambles With Wads Of Naira (PHOTOS) / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2018
willycorps:
what sink wizkid boat might rock mine, so he don't need to advice me not to do business with them, in fact am renewing my contract next week

Gush!! Your lies got me like cry

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Nova01(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2018
SawOnPedia:

You are smart in Khalid Voice.

The guy is talking about wizkid all artistes career as a whole and you should be learning from what he is saying. It doesn't matter whats going on with the management deal they had, shits happen. My friend is a very popular name, got signed for 3 years told me they made over #80m in the period of the deal if I say the name you'd think they probably made more. He didnt even walk out of the deal with 1m in cash. But the producer and the other guy that signed them are living large buying new cars because the producer knows the BUSINESS and the other guy that is the CEO na him padi, he showed him the business but the artiste just want to be fly he doesnt want to know whats happening behind the music. Most artistes have this problem. I dont know anything about Wizkid but everything that person wrote is true.

Yes it happens but have you ever reasoned why there lawyers where contracts come into play or why the artist choose the managers them selfs .... you cant expect an artist to be creative and at the same time be thinking of how to close deals and all.... thats the job of the managers who are choosen by the artist .. i am not new to them entertainment business alot goes down but saying a management company that did not put the effort in made an artist is bull ... he even went to the extent of mentioning jay z .... this say jayz is feared in the entertainment industry because he as an artist doesnt joke with his money same thing wizkid is doing .. wizkid has come a long way and will go a long way
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Nova01(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2018
slysteel:
Wizzy you signed a contract so stick to what you signed before the concert,I wonder why you thought all the procceeds from the 02 arena concert belongs to you,those guys paid for venue,equipment,security,council permission,police,lighting,stage set up etc and not forgetting tax and even the ticket outlets will collect commission on the tickets they sold yet you felt entitled to a large chunk of the proceed,I was part of a show in dublin,the police alone collected 1.5m euros to guard the stadium,planning these things cost a lot of money so next time if in doubt let your lawyer see the contract before signing to avoid ranting online.

Guy you are a fucking geezer .... you just lied 1.5m euros which show was that drop the companies name that hosted the show, have got mandems in uk that host shows so dont come here with that lie bruv
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2018
hehehe you make me laugh. you think say u no this game but you still need to learn more. no artist is bigger than the brand or management way carry am come town. the only artist in history to attempt to use management or label and succeed na Prince. go and read about him.
you no fit rob your manager. u remain the bait for that cash. from elvis presley, to michael jackson, to onyeka onwenu or fela himself or tuface. you no fit beat your oga for that game.
i no even know the tiniie temper. i day talk of the entertainment management company way carry wizzy come town. he is chicken to them.
wizkid is not that famous to beat an established company in the UK. him never smart reach.
dem day call names you day call skepta. LOL it shows say you no no about management. skepta is also a bait over there. them still day do am wetin dem day do wizzy so. the only thing is that he has sign an undisclosure or he is just managign the coins way him day make.
naomi campbell carry wizzy go fashion runway hehehe you be comedian oh. runway gig way dem day pay $50k-100k na you say person help wizzy get? that na insult na. wizzy should be dropping hits not hitting the runway. he should move with big names in the US not settle for naomi campbell in london. someboy way don top US chart with Drake you expect by now him and Cardi or dj khalid not naomi. two different careers.
who is trying to feed off wizzy? hehe the game of music is present your talent and we will use it to make money and give you the crumbs. wizzy knows that and he did not complain before signing it. why after the show na we day no say disturbing lndn na fraud? is he the only artist to be defrauded? why him day make noise?
i no say u be wizzy fan. u day try defend am but I day tell u truth about all artist no be only wizzy. ask tuface make e tell you. how much do you think a whole Drake is worth? after topping the chart for years now and selling out shows. Nicki Minaj and Lil wayne dem how much you think say them worth? u no wen dem start to perform? na so dem day carry their money go home na dem never turn billionaires since?
where you think say all the concert and unit sales money day go? hehehe.
the oga don collect him share give them peanut. big names way big pass wizzy dem day fall for fraud management company again and again you day call wizzy.
Drake made almost $100m in 2017 alone. but go check him networth and ask yourself wetin happen.
the o2 arena wizkid performed has a capacity of 20,000 spectators. let us say the ticket was sold for $40. at least $800k was made from ticket sales alone. that means almost $1m. ask wizkid how much e carry reach house hehehe you go see why the guy won die.
then make we talk of advert deals. wizzy fit no no about that one. and na there the mega box day. once the arena is sold out. many advertisers go show. that one na confirm promoter money. wizkid no fit follow those guys contest that one cos he never smart reach that level. so just imagine say $1-3m was made from corporate sponsorship. plus the one dem collect from ticket sales.
now u can imagine where wizkid is comign from. the guy don sit down calculate the money the thing no gree am sleep well. na make am begin shout fraud like mumu online.
the sad truth be say, another people go still use am hehehe. the thing be say you suppose advice am to work harder and invest him money wisely. before baby mama collect the remaining change for him hand.
Nova01:

I have been following your write up since and i just know that you have the outside perspective of what went down with disturbing london and wizkid's deal, first of all wizkid signed a management deal . now most management companies "Most management deals will involve the Management Company having sole and exclusive rights to exploit you as a band/artist" that is what Dumi Oburota has been doing all of his deals with artist when last has tinie tempah released a hit, disturbin lndn is a big fraud and tinie tempah is just blind to the fact because the business is being run by his cousin and mind you most of the shows and deals wizkid has been getting of late has been through jada p and skepta whose close connection to naomi campbell got him the runway gig so calm down and get your facts right wizkid is smart but they just trying to feed off him because he's all ready a known name in the industry from the ground up so dont say 1 promoter helped his life he made them money too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2018
jay z is a brand that wizkid isnt.
wizkid is only an entertainer. a show boy. he no no him left and right na anywhere deal day e day go. he is not a big boy yet in the biz. if he contract anybody to help am do any deal. na that company go chop him money finish.
he should have a face so that he can make straight cash from adverts and endorsements.
like adidas or puma, or pepsi contract.
all these one e day wear mask e just day finish himself.
he started by smoking igboh. and sharing those pictures
Nova01:

Yes it happens but have you ever reasoned why there lawyers where contracts come into play or why the artist choose the managers them selfs .... you cant expect an artist to be creative and at the same time be thinking of how to close deals and all.... thats the job of the managers who are choosen by the artist .. i am not new to them entertainment business alot goes down but saying a management company that did not put the effort in made an artist is bull ... he even went to the extent of mentioning jay z .... this say jayz is feared in the entertainment industry because he as an artist doesnt joke with his money same thing wizkid is doing .. wizkid has come a long way and will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by wolfnigga: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2018

Wizkid is bae
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Nova01(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
jay z is a brand that wizkid isnt.
wizkid is only an entertainer. worry a show boy. he no no him left and right. if he contract anybody to help am do any deal. na that company go chop him money finish.
he should have a face so that he can make stright cash from adverts and endorsements.
like adidas or puma, or pepsi contract.
all these one e day wear mask e just day finish himself.
he started by smoking igboh. and sharing those pictures

Alaye you na bad belle hustle up wizkid is already a brand , plenty multinational company want to associate with wizkid hence the nike deal plenty streaming services ( apple music , spotify , tidal ) and for your information tidal is owned by jay-z , they all recognise wizkid dont dabble into what you dont know by watching tv at home wizkid is a very very big brand that people want to recognise with

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by finesounds01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nova01:

Alaye you na bad belle hustle up wizkid is already a brand , plenty multinational company want to associate with wizkid hence the nike deal plenty streaming services ( apple music , spotify , tidal ) and for your information tidal is owned by jay-z , they all recognise wizkid dont dabble into what you dont know by watching tv at home wizkid is a very very big brand that people want to recognise with
you should know they are all davido's fan, always criticizing
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by sangresan(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
hehehe you make me laugh. you think say u no this game but you still need to learn more. no artist is bigger than the brand or management way carry am come town. the only artist in history to attempt to use management or label and succeed na Prince. go and read about him.
you no fit rob your manager. u remain the bait for that cash. from elvis presley, to michael jackson, to onyeka onwenu or fela himself or tuface. you no fit beat your oga for that game.
i no even know the tiniie temper. i day talk of the entertainment management company way carry wizzy come town. he is chicken to them.
wizkid is not that famous to beat an established company in the UK. him never smart reach.
dem day call names you day call skepta. LOL it shows say you no no about management. skepta is also a bait over there. them still day do am wetin dem day do wizzy so. the only thing is that he has sign an undisclosure or he is just managign the coins way him day make.
naomi campbell carry wizzy go fashion runway hehehe you be comedian oh. runway gig way dem day pay $50k-100k na you say person help wizzy get? that na insult na. wizzy should be dropping hits not hitting the runway. he should move with big names in the US not settle for naomi campbell in london. someboy way don top US chart with Drake you expect by now him and Cardi or dj khalid not naomi. two different careers.
who is trying to feed off wizzy? hehe the game of music is present your talent and we will use it to make money and give you the crumbs. wizzy knows that and he did not complain before signing it. why after the show na we day no say disturbing lndn na fraud? is he the only artist to be defrauded? why him day make noise?
i no say u be wizzy fan. u day try defend am but I day tell u truth about all artist no be only wizzy. ask tuface make e tell you. how much do you think a whole Drake is worth? after topping the chart for years now and selling out shows. Nicki Minaj and Lil wayne dem how much you think say them worth? u no wen dem start to perform? na so dem day carry their money go home na dem never turn billionaires since?
the oga don collect him share give them peanut. big names way big pass wizzy dem day fall for fraud management company again and again you day call wizzy.
Drake made almost $100m in 2017 alone. but go check him networth and ask yourself wetin happen.
the o2 arena wizkid performed has a capacity of 20,000 spectators. let us say the ticket was sold for $40. at least $800k was made from ticket sales alone. that means almost $1m. ask wizkid how much e carry reach house hehehe you go see why the guy won die.
then make we talk of advert deals. wizzy fit no no about that one. and na there the mega box day. once the arena is sold out. many advertisers go show. that one na confirm promoter money. wizkid no fit follow those guys contest that one cos he never smart reach that level. so just imagine say $1-3m was made from corporate sponsorship. plus the one dem collect from ticket sales.
now u can imagine where wizkid is comign from. the guy don sit down calculate the money the thing no gree am sleep well. na make am begin shout fraud like mumu online.
the sad truth be say, another people go still use am hehehe. the thing be say you suppose advice am to work harder and invest him money wisely. before baby mama collect the remaining change for him hand.

You are mixing up a lot of things...Artistes make mistakes just like entertainers, past and present...

But they can correct those mistakes if they wise up. So, don't come here writing long monologues. Big stars , home and abroad, have fallen victim to bad management practices. However, we have seen many of them outgrown such setbacks and later become bigger. You can't tell us that artistes have no right to negotiate what they stand to gain from shows....

KSA, for example, had such a case with Prince Abioro-led TYC....The matter reached court and Sunny was initially banned but eventually got his dues...

Don't judge a case without examining the issues at stake.

We don't even have the facts concerning what is amiss between Wizkid and Disturbing London...All what we can do here is to speculate...
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Jaqenhghar: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
There was but there are clauses in the document that wizzy or his lawyers may not have clearly understood. street smartness gets you there. you hav to deal with agensies with smartness if not you become a bait for their wealth. imagine agencies or labels will make 1m whil you make 2000 naira. that is how it goes. the best thing is to get the money and stay relevant. is good for an artist. if you cant get a good deal get a good lesson. he is too young and he needs an elderly person like his father to do these deals for him. usually they come very nicely from these agencies but their teeth sharp well well. both his lawyer and manager are in the deal. they sometimes work for these labels from the back. the artist is always the bait. you must be used until you become indisposable then you don gain ground. wizzy nobody send am yet. he identified too much with nigeria e no go fit make am well for away. he is a bad fame. no big name will want to get too close. if wizy host show now many artist way day follow am laff no go come becos of their base.
e get as the business be. e require street smartness.
True sha. In their hurry to show fans they go abroad they forget that the oyinbos too are greedier than us. Nice info bro

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Nova01(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
finesounds01:
you should know they are all davido's fan, always criticizing

I just realized bro ... i thought i was talking with someone sensible
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeah bro.
the mumu self begin smoke igbo day post for Instagram. tattoo all him skin. see Drake no tatoo yet. dem still need to tattoo their account with endorsements. peak milk or pepsi will not give him a pay cut. and those endorsements na solid cash between you and your manager. dem no sabi package demself. they will keep being used until their career end.
Jaqenhghar:

True sha. In their hurry to show fans they go abroad they forget that the oyinbos too are greedier than us. Nice info bro
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Nova01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Lol mr big man thats in the entertainment industry see i am known in some circle both home and abroad and am not even done with school yet and i know more about this business than you , you mentioned drake who cosigned drake skepta go and check and get your information i am also very sure that you dont work for any imprint and and have never hosted or worked in any company that host festivals and shows the said prince you mentioned sued warner bros for $100million so please get your facts straight and stop quoting me i am tired of explain to a dimwit please dont quote me again
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
i just give you the detail. artist and entertainer no difference. wizzy is only a show boy. nothing more than that. if he no perform e no go chop. he will keep being a fool because that is what the system offers. he no fit overturn the system. go home and abroad, once an entertainer make 1 naira the oga don pocket 90 or over naira. that is why Jay z and Prince they sell the works directly to the fans. it has not been brilliantly successful after all. the moment u leave your spot from entertainment and take a position meant for management company, where will you inspiration then come from as an artist? where is the time for photoshoot, interviews, promotion, events, and performance? b4 u know the entertainer don turn to him own manager. career kpafuka.
wizzy cannot escape being a slave to management company. remain in the system or leave. the world of entertainment will never run out of stars. that is one sure thing. without wizkid O2 will be sold out by someone else. dem day call superstar u day call KSA hehehe. oga you no no say I day talk about an international star and not a local star? you read for history say KSA ever feature for billboard top 100 or 200?
sangresan:

You are mixing up a lot of things...Artistes make mistakes just like entertainers, past and present...

But they can correct those mistakes if they wise up. So, don't come here writing long monologues. Big stars , home and abroad, have fallen victim to bad management practices. However, we have seen many of them outgrown such setbacks and later become bigger. You can't tell us that artistes have no right to negotiate what they stand to gain from shows....

KSA, for example, had such a case with Prince Abioro-led TYC....The matter reached court and Sunny was initially banned but eventually got his dues...

Don't judge a case without examining the issues at stake.

We don't even have the facts concerning what is amiss between Wizkid and Disturbing London...All what we can do here is to speculate...
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
oga you too small to understand the sense i give you. u need to advance some more. and in fact before you grow up the information way i day give u so to don upgrade pass ur level. i said the only artist to attempt to stand up to any management company na prince. you no still get the sense? $100m was for publishing rights. but how much did the company make out of prince? prince finally released all the albums in the contract.
for me to even. prince wrote n produced his works. can wizzy do it? wizzy needs writers, producers to make his album. prince was a masterclass. beyond the realms of wizkid.
if i never work for any imprint and i can teach you the puzzle in the game it shows that you may be in the wrong business. u think say u day entertainment business but na local pitoh club you day.
go and drink your kunu and pitoh guy. u are not into entertainment.
u just day parade urself for local class. i don come down enuff for u.
Nova01:

Lol mr big man thats in the entertainment industry see i am known in some circle both home and abroad and am not even done with school yet and i know more about this business than you , you mentioned drake who cosigned drake skepta go and check and get your information i am also very sure that you dont work for any imprint and and have never hosted or worked in any company that host festivals and shows the said prince you mentioned sued warner bros for $100million so please get your facts straight and stop quoting me i am tired of explain to a dimwit please dont quote me again
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
hehe oversabi mumu guru. wizzy is a brand and u day here day support am? are u not part of his brand. am i talking to a slave? hello!
tidal and spotify na the same management company way we day talk about. they will still enslave your favorite wizzy hehehe. the same thing way those companies go do to wizzy n tidal go do to am. na the system he no fit escape am. make e shut up and count his loses. tidal is a music service company. that is a comtemporary term used for entertainment company. so wetin be the difference between those labels way him day run from?
listen guy. these people are giants that help you sell your works and they give you stipends after selling it. jay z has sold only 35m copies but he is using ppl like wizzzy to stay relevant. he is now a mogul. he is now like that label using tidal to feed on these local fishes. he will not do a collabo with you becos of his base. but when u sing him go help you chop am. same thing as spotify. and if your music goes thru them. first you go pay them, pay your local label before anything touch your hand.
guy is the system.
advice ur wizkid to stop having the same bad belle way u day accuse on those guys. dem don chop am. if to say the deal na cheating he for sue them to cut to get him money. the deal pure but na street smartness kill am na make am day misyarn online.
get sense from the deal and wise up in your own ways too. street smartness helps.
that one is famous does not mean he is a brand.
everybody na brand today. he is an artist not a brand. know the difference. wizzy is not a brand at all. una just day follow hype-language or terms without knowing the meaning. how is he a brand? him and davido na the same music dem day produce. what is a brand? teach me english abeg
Nova01:

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by Nova01(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
oga you too small to understand the sense i give you. u need to advance some more. and in fact before you grow up the information way i day give u so to don upgrade pass ur level. i said the only artist to attempt to stand up to any management company na prince. you no still get the sense? $100m was for publishing rights. but how much did the company make out of prince? prince finally released all the albums in the contract.
for me to even. prince wrote n produced his works. can wizzy do it? wizzy needs writers, producers to make his album. prince was a masterclass. beyond the realms of wizkid.
if i never work for any imprint and i can teach you the puzzle in the game it shows that you may be in the wrong business. u think say u day entertainment business but na local pitoh club you day.
go and drink your kunu and pitoh guy. u are not into entertainment.
u just day parade urself for local class. i don come down enuff for u.
Dumb Bleep type well next time ...
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
oga day go.
you no sabi anything you day form local league inside sh!thole.
Nova01:

Dumb Bleep type well next time ...
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by sangresan(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i just give you the detail. artist and entertainer no difference. wizzy is only a show boy. nothing more than that. if he no perform e no go chop. he will keep being a fool because that is what the system offers. he no fit overturn the system. go home and abroad, once an entertainer make 1 naira the oga don pocket 90 or over naira. that is why Jay z and Prince they sell the works directly to the fans. it has not been brilliantly successful after all. the moment u leave your spot from entertainment and take a position meant for management company, where will you inspiration then come from as an artist? where is the time for photoshoot, interviews, promotion, events, and performance? b4 u know the entertainer don turn to him own manager. career kpafuka.
wizzy cannot escape being a slave to management company. remain in the system or leave. the world of entertainment will never run out of stars. that is one sure thing. without wizkid O2 will be sold out by someone else. dem day call superstar u day call KSA hehehe. oga you no no say I day talk about an international star and not a local star? you read for history say KSA ever feature for billboard top 100 or 200?

So, this mumu still dey yarn dust here....

Blah blah blah blah blah....

So, Wizzy is a musician while KSA is a shoemaker, right?....In your dull brain you don make sense be dat...

If I tell you stories about Fela Kuti and Bob Marley, I know you will still dub Wizzy as bigger than them...

In your ignorance, you may not know that such things happen to entertainers (footballers, musicians, wrestlers, boxers, etc) all over the world...It's left for them to reject bad deals and go for better contracts and management companies...Sai gobe
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
yes
as i tell you artist and entertainer no difference. na u be the mumu because ignorance kill you. entertainers are also artists. odoryor olodo. a musician is also an artist. go and read book small boy. illiteracy no good. go school finish b4 u carry fone u no gree

wizzy cannot in this life be bigger than Bob marley. he is called a legend. wizzy is a show boy. na there e end.
he cannot be on the same panel as fela.
fela is a complete musician/performer/composer/arranger/activist etc
take free lesson and go. fela is a legend which wizzy isnt
if you leave wizzy alone for stage with instruments he no go know wetin to take am do. wizzy steals from Beenie man, fela etc. not original. vocally self, wizzy cannot sing. he is just shouting and den dem go use autotune tune him voice. have u ever seen him singing without a mixer or mic? we day see artist posting their vocal strength on instagram na. wizzy is a verified Instagram star. make e show him skills na if he get any hehehe
oga abeg go sit down for dust. you were not born in the days of originality. una be empty heads.

see your last comment. hehehe. i day tell you say na the system. the management company is set up to exploit talents and u day argue with me. tell me the star or artist way dem no day use? if u like jump from one mcompany to another you remain a bait. Messi and Ronaldo way u see so, somebody day back day suck dem dry. day make billions for their head. how many of them be billionaires? but management don make billions for their heads. how much real madrid day make on top ronaldo head? you no?
how much Man-U sell am to Real madrid? who take the money? How much Man-U buy am? how much dem make from him T_shirt sales?
how much dem make from endorsements? how many countries real madrid don carry ronaldo go play ball? you think say na free?
oga go smeel for yonder, you still be small pikin
sangresan:

So, this mumu still dey yarn dust here....

Blah blah blah blah blah....

So, Wizzy is a musician while KSA is a shoemaker, right?....In your dull brain you don make sense be dat...

If I tell you stories about Fela Kuti and Bob Marley, I know you will still dub Wizzy as bigger than them...

In your ignorance, you may not know that such things happen to entertainers (footballers, musicians, wrestlers, boxers, etc) all over the world...It's left for them to reject bad deals and go for better contracts and management companies...Sai gobe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi Goes Bald In New Pictures / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos / Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.