Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals (39251 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by wakabobo: 1:36am On Jul 01, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Former Big Brother Naija contestant, Antoinette Lecky, is one damsel that doesn’t want a man that would take full charge of her life in the name of marriage.

The 28-years-old Masters degrees holder in Business Administration and Sports Business Management from University of Central Florida, USA shares her thoughts with Sunnewsonline Inside Nollywood on the kind of man she would not dare marry.

“I can’t marry a man who would want to restrict me from doing things I like, most especially, things I was doing when he met me! I’m a free-spirited person but can be traditional. I will always respect my man but also expect him to respect my wants and needs,” she hinted.

Anto, who currently lives in America, was evicted from the Big Brother House few weeks after the reality TV show kicked off.

Culled from>>>https://wakabobo.com/the-man-ill-never-marry-antoinette-lecky-ex-bbn-housemate-reveals/

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Kingpee2(m): 1:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Some women will just come online and be saying trash ,who even told this one that there is one man somewhere who wants her .

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by meobizy(f): 4:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Anto don carry our money run go back? It's good she didn't win the ultimate prize. It shows she is not loyal just like TBoss who was ready to invest the prize money in Romania.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Sapphire86(f): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Kingpee2:
Some women will just come online and be saying trash ,who even told this one that there is one man somewhere who wants her .

Ah ah na person pikin be dis ooooo! shocked

8 Likes

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by kokoA(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2018
This granny that told the whole world she's f',krd different sizes of d!KC...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Tamarapetty(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2018
That's good

1 Like

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Nixiepie(f): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2018
but where is lolu sef?fake love everywhere kiss

1 Like

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Useless dirty ashawo....who cares about your opinion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Of course.
Marry your kind.
For me, I can't marry an actress.
I can't marry someone like Anto who said she's fùcked a lot of nìgga's dicks.

99.999% of Nigerian actresses are glorified prostitutes. Even the married ones are wasted whọres.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
“I can’t marry a man who would want to restrict me from doing things I like, most especially, things I was doing when he met me! I’m a free-spirited person but can be traditional. I will always respect my man but also expect him to respect my wants and needs,” she hinted.

Hmmmmmm, Okay o.
Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Turks: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lol[size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by iamJ(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by isidiwent: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
y
Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
After admitting on air u fuked many dicks. D unfortunate fool wey go marry u gi come giv u free space ni. Muniratu d dunce

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by IamAirforce1: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
So if you an olosho before he met you, he shouldn't talk you into changing your ways undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Memphis357(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
9ja actresses and ashawo workers na like Coca cola and Pepsi....
Different brands,same content.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Diso60090(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Of course.
Marry your kind.
For me, I can't marry an actress.
I can't marry someone like Anto who said she's fùcked a lot of nìgga's dicks.

99.999% of Nigerian actresses are glorified prostitutes. Even the married ones are wasted whọres.

For real?

2 Likes

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Centcanada: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
That is the reason why you will marry a man that is not a man because any man that condole rubbish at home is nothing but half...a man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by daryoor(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Antolope

4 Likes

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Diso60090:

For real?
Yes

Around December 2008, I lodged in one hotel in surulere. Next to my room was were Mercy Johnson and one random guy lodged for two days firing.... I'm not in the mood to talk grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Ezetec: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
I hear
Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by tete7000(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Her life...her business...her would-be husband business. E no concern me.

4 Likes

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
I'll be back for you, make I watch world cup first
Okay i'm back
And I still see no sense in her post
Meanwhile, rare photo of Ronaldo heading back to Portugal after world cup exit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Diso60090(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Yes

Around December 2008, I lodged in one hotel in surulere. Next to my room was were Mercy Johnson and one random guy lodged for two days firing.... I'm not in the mood to talk grin

For real?
Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by punisha: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
What is this one saying? Mbok let's donate one ineligible and irresponsible NL e-warrior bachelor to her so we can hear word. Where's NwaAmaikpe sef?

4 Likes

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Originalsly: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
....and this is Front Page stuff?.....I wonder what this frontpage moderator be sniffing...it must be farth.
Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Babyforever(f): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingpee2:
Shut up with your face like ape sad

4 Likes

Re: The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
meobizy:
Anto don carry our money run go back? It's good she didn't win the prize.
. Which money una give the babe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital / Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment / Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.