Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light (1694 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by activistjohnny(m): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Yesterday, Armed Robbers blocked Kaduna-Abuja Highway. They robbed travelers in broad-day light, no police or SARS to the rescue. Watch the video of the Attack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHnoQkw3vd4
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Jul 01, 2018
.....and how is that the video of the attack nah?
Na wa for una sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by Paperwhite(m): 5:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by SalamRushdie: 5:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Definitely herdsmen
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by SalamRushdie: 5:26am On Jul 01, 2018
post=68975183:
.....and how is that the video of the attack nah?
Na wa for una sef.

You have can hear controlled burst of fire from an assault rifle there and stranded passenger yet you think nothing was happening ...please lets stop decieving ourselves and learn to say the truth as it is .... Buhari is turning Nigeria to Somalia

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have can hear controlled burst of fire from an assault rifle there and stranded passenger yet you think nothing was happening ...please lest stop decieving ourselves and learn today The truth as it is .... Buhari is turning Nigeria to Somalia

LAWD HAVE MERCY!
What did I just read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by SalamRushdie: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2018
post=68975749:

LAWD HAVE MERCY!
What did I just read

You just read the truth

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by Mimee803: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Again I ask is there a government in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by Olanipereku(f): 5:43am On Jul 01, 2018
[s]
post=68975749:

LAWD HAVE MERCY!
What did I just read
[/s]
ok let me put it in the language you'll understand

you just bought 300 naira chemically preserved cat fish
you used it to prepare concoction called barbecue
you dish it out to the unsuspected customers
they eat and vomit blood get sick
you make cash from them
you then come to Nairaland to get more victims

hope you understand it now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2018
After the robbery, you will just hear their noisy car approaching. So sad.
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by GOFRONT(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Now, Every thread I open, I see a woman trying her possible best, by all means to scatter market for Mr Barbeque........who dey follow me see dem?

I never see dis kain Loggerhead before oo

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by Jakumo(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2018
I know that highway very well. Straight as an arrow, smooth as butter, and stretching off into the horizon, with scrub-land on all sides. Used to be by far the smoothest, best maintained highway in Nigeria, where super-rich treasury looters and their offspring would test the speed performance envelope of their Italian and German super-cars.

That was then, but now, there is no more dangerous stretch of road to travel in the whole of continental Africa, infested with roving gangs of armed robbers, Islamic terrorists, kidnappers and career killers.

Not for a million US greenback dollars paid up front and in cash, would this writer ever set foot in ANY part of Northern Nigeria, for the rest of all time. That part of this planet now belongs to blood-thirsty death-cults, and woe betide anyone who ventures into their midst. Be warned !

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
ok let me put it in the language you'll understand

you just bought 300 naira chemically preserved cat fish
you used it to prepare concoction called barbecue
you dish it out to the unsuspected customers
they eat and vomit blood get sick
you make cash from them
you then come to Nairaland to get more victims

hope you understand it now cheesy

grin grin grin , can’t laugh alone... someone wants mannbbq out of business

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by FirstCounsel(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2018
That notorious highway is always in the news. With the so called massive deployment of Air and Police surveillance bandits still reign supreme there.
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by Auladimeji1: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have can hear controlled burst of fire from an assault rifle there and stranded passenger yet you think nothing was happening ...please lets stop decieving ourselves and learn to say the truth as it is .... Buhari is turning Nigeria to Somalia
Chai! English is dead

Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Chai! English is dead

I challenge to fix my comment and show me one word or syntax that's wrong there olodo
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by miiraaj: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I challenge to fix my comment and show me one word or syntax that's wrong there olodo

Oga, check this post and correct yourself.
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by SalamRushdie: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2018
miiraaj:

Oga, check this post and correct yourself.

I dare you to fix it please ..please fix
Re: Armed Robbers Blocked Kaduna-abuja Highway, Robbed Travelers In Broad-day Light by miiraaj: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I dare you to fix it please ..please fix

Do you expect me to do everything for you?

Fix it yourself.... Olodo rabata.

(1) (Reply)

God Have Mercy / Lady Invites Her Female Facebook Friend To Her House And This Happened! / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack 18-seater Bus, Kill Naval Warrant Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.