Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Profile (779 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Profile by Asherzion: 3:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo biography is one of the many packs of information people seek to find everyday on the internet. People from every corner of the world who are enlightened on how well the man of God fashions himself are totally interested in the lifestyle and biography of Biodun Fatoyinbo especially after a news broke out that he slept with a lady from his congregation.
Read Full Story: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Net Worth & Biography

(1) (Reply)

President Emmanuel Macron, Femi Kuti & Gov. Ambode Pictured At New Afrika Shrine / “Before I Met My Husband Will Smith . . . I Was A ‘s*x Addict’”- Jada Pinkett / Nigerian Artiste Mistaken For A Viral Rapist Cries Out! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.