Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? (600 Views)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February / What Your Total Data Usage Form Jan To Dec. Who Can Beat Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by originals1(m): 4:08am On Jul 01, 2018
okay...I didn't use a lot of mb last month ...well at least. not before I saw the latest glo free browsing cheat....

the screenshot below shows to 2 data usage...
Airtel was mainly night plans while Glo, I did about 4 monthly subscription inside one montg sad

FEEL FREE TO SHARE URS BELOW� cool

Re: What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by nani667: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Mobile ✔️

WiFi ✅

Both ✔️✅

Re: What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2018
nani667:
Mobile ✔️

WiFi ✅

Both ✔️✅

I know say i go see you here. grin

Anyway, here's my own ..

13GB on 9mobile ..

Re: What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by originals1(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

I know say i go see you here. grin

Anyway, here's my own ..

13GB on 9mobile ..

whats ur username on instagram?
Re: What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by Osemond123(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Mine for June

Re: What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2018
both my mtn and Airtel

Re: What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by ZaRuleOfLaw: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
originals1:
okay...I didn't use a lot of mb last month ...well at least. not before I saw the latest glo free browsing cheat....

the screenshot below shows to 2 data usage...
Airtel was mainly night plans while Glo, I did about 4 monthly subscription inside one montg sad

FEEL FREE TO SHARE URS BELOW� cool

bro, I just sent you a pm. Pls reply
Re: What Was Ur Total Data Usage For The Month Of June? by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
originals1:

whats ur username on instagram?

Why are you asking ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make Cool Cash? Get In Here! / L9 Plus New OTA Update / Freebasics Stop Working With Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.