Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have (510 Views)

From Litter Boxes To Carpet Stains: Tackling Pet Odor From Every Angle / Woman In Court For Removing Son, Late Husband's Name From Company's Documents / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have by gideonjeta(m): 4:10am On Jul 01, 2018
Use this simple remedies which are available in the home to get rid of tough stains on your favourite carpet.
Beer isn ’t just meant for drinking . It is also effective for removing tough stains. Simply rub beer on the stain and clean with a piece of cloth. Continue cleaning to remove all traces of the stain .

When the little one mistakenly spills juice on the carpet, blot the stain , wipe with a wet sponge , then spritz shaving cream and clean with a damp sponge . Shaving cream is effective for oily stains too .
Cornstarch is another superpower in cleaning tough stains , mix cornstarch and milk into a paste and apply on ink stain . Leave it for several days brush it off and vacuum .
Vinegar removes almost every stain, it is very effective in removing tough stains on the carpet .
For tough dirt , make a paste using vinegar and cornstarch , apply on the stain and leave for two days and then clean .
For paint stains , Mix vinegar , laundry detergent and water and wipe until clean .

Salt is another cleaning agent effective for removing tough carpet stains. For oily stains , mix salt and alcohol to clean . For tough Ketchup spill , do not let the ketch up dry because that will make it difficult to clean . Sprinkle salt on the spill , and leave it for a few minutes , then vacuum . Continue to salt and vacuum till the stain is completely removed .

https://www.nigerialog.com/fashion/tips-for-removing-carpet-stains-with-cleaners-you-already-have/new/#new
Re: Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have by nicki1991(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
as for me I prefer using carpet cleaning services instead of cleaning by myself
Re: Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have by SamPeters: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2021
I recently cleaned a long-pile carpet. I used the following composition: for 1 liter of warm water, I added 2 tablespoons of soda, 1 tablespoon of washing powder and 1 tablespoon of 9% table vinegar. First you need to decide what kind of spots. When the masters work, they first determine what the contamination is from and only then start working. There are impurities such as coffee, wine, etc. Which in no case should not be cleaned with an alkaline agent, it can not only not go away, but on the contrary to gain a foothold and it will either be difficult to clean even experienced craftsmen, and perhaps it will not go away. I wasn't able to clean my carpet well so I turned to the professionals https://www.rugcleaningnyc.net/ and I didn't regret my choice at all.
Re: Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have by HeatherSmt: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
SamPeters:
I recently cleaned a long-pile carpet. I used the following composition: for 1 liter of warm water, I added 2 tablespoons of soda, 1 tablespoon of washing powder and 1 tablespoon of 9% table vinegar. First you need to decide what kind of spots. When the masters work, they first determine what the contamination is from and only then start working. There are impurities such as coffee, wine, etc. Which in no case should not be cleaned with an alkaline agent, it can not only not go away, but on the contrary to gain a foothold and it will either be difficult to clean even experienced craftsmen, and perhaps it will not go away. I wasn't able to clean my carpet well so I turned to the professionals https://www.rugcleaningnyc.net/ and I didn't regret my choice at all.

the best way is to consult a professional
Re: Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have by scottmartin: 1:44pm On Apr 13
SamPeters:
I recently cleaned a long-pile carpet. I used the following composition: for 1 liter of warm water, I added 2 tablespoons of soda, 1 tablespoon of washing powder and 1 tablespoon of 9% table vinegar. First you need to decide what kind of spots. When the masters work, they first determine what the contamination is from and only then start working. There are impurities such as coffee, wine, etc. Which in no case should not be cleaned with an alkaline agent, it can not only not go away, but on the contrary to gain a foothold and it will either be difficult to clean even experienced craftsmen, and perhaps it will not go away. I wasn't able to clean my carpet well so I turned to the professionals https://unitedhomeservices.com/air-duct-cleaning/rowlett-tx/ and I didn't regret my choice at all.
the best way to consult with the profwssionals

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Lowest Price Of Goods On JUMIA / Another 200 People Given Their Jobs Back / Red Alert!! We're Drowning In Dirt! Is Lawma Still In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.